6th Annual "Frank Privitiere Memorial" Rabbit Derby

Beagles in the show ring, beagles in agility, tracking, announcements for fun hunts or other events.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rick G

6th Annual "Frank Privitiere Memorial" Rabbit Derby

Post by Rick G »

Jan 26th 2013... American legion Post #63, 144 Kirby Ave. Lackawanna NY. 14218

$25 per hunter (includes Polish Platter dinner)
Cash and trophy prizes for 1st through 3rd place heaviest Cottontail
Whole ungutted, unfrozen rabbits only at scales
No lim on rabbits weighed
extra dinner tickets $8....cash bar...Basket raffles... mini sportsman show..50/50..Tri-Tronics shock system raffle

This years proceeds will be given to 12yr old Michael Stranz, who if fighting Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.. Please come out ans support this great cause! The basket raffle will be one of the best around!

Hunt where ever you like, just get your rabbits weighed in between 4pm and no later than 6pm

Sponsored by New Empire Beagle club of Buffalo NY, Lackawanna police Animal Control Division, Tri-Tronics, and the Nite Cappe Restaurant

Contact Rick Giermata, 716-602-5017 for hunt details

Moore Beagles

Re: 6th Annual "Frank Privitiere Memorial" Rabbit Derby

Post by Moore Beagles »

Wish I could make the Trip Ricky! What a great cause for this young man.. Sounds like alot of fun too!
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Congrats to "Team Canada" on their 1st place! They donated back the prize money to the Stranz family! It was a very kind act for sure! The New Empire Beagle Club, was able to raise well over $3000 to help this outstanding young man with his medical needs. In the process we were also able to get the Lackawanna Boy Scout Troop #523, new uniforms for the kids who could not afford them.. Who says rabbit Hunters dont rule?
Attachments
canada.jpg
canada.jpg (199.88 KiB) Viewed 10144 times

deerfield

Post by deerfield »

Was a great day for running and a good time at the derby and for a Very Good Cause.. God Bless Michael as he was full of smiles that day.