Youth Rabbit Derby

Beagles in the show ring, beagles in agility, tracking, announcements for fun hunts or other events.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

deerfield

Youth Rabbit Derby

Post by deerfield »

$15 PREREGISTRATION $20 DAY OF EVENT. Open to all hunters youth hunters free.1st 2nd place heaviest rabbit 3rd place heaviest 3 rabbits combined. Trophies and cash prizes. We also raffling a 870 combo to be drawn day of event proceeds to go towards youth hunters.If you cant make event I can get you tickets or send them to you 1 for $5 and 3 for $10. You can get tickets for gun , pre-register or details by calling or text Sam Mardino 716-597-8184 or at the Eden North Collins gun club. WEIGH IN 5:30-6:30 UNFIELD DRESSED AT THE EDEN NORTH COLLINS GUN CLUB. Come out and support our youth hunters.

Rick G

Re: Youth Rabbit Derby

Post by Rick G »

Team Smokes Creek, will be attending! Please have extra beer at the bar, and chest waders as the bs will be deep!

deerfield

Post by deerfield »

Bar will be open plenty of Bunnies and even more BS. If my past picks for derby dates remains the same it will most likely be a Blizzard also.
Had a couple guys send money for 870 gun raffle. Proceeds will go to youth hunters sending them on a pheasant hunt. If anyone would like to help send a kid to the woods tickets are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10 You might win a gun and you will definetly help a young hunter get in the field .. Contact me at 716-597-8184 Sam Mardino Thanks for all support.

deerfield

Post by deerfield »

Thanks to all the teams and hunters who participated in the youth rabbit derby.We had 40 hunters 14 youth hunters and weighed in 69 Rabbits. Great day of dog running and day in the field with Family and Friends.Kids had a great time and as always all recieve trophies for thier day in the field.Thanks Again

Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Good job Sam.. I had as much fun as the kids when that guy let you shock his neck with the trash breaker! Now thats the kind of entertaiment that money cant buy!

deerfield

Post by deerfield »

Ive been lookin for that guy my whole life. When he said bring it on that it was nothing I couldnt get it fast enough.On #6 with a Tri Tronics Trashbreaker makes a man growl n spin...LOL Priceless....I couldnt breath I was laughing so hard.