Vaccine and Deworming schedule

This forum is for those seeking medical advice or general beagle health information. Everyone is welcome to respond, but if you are a licensed veterinarian or other animal health professional, feel free to share your credentials!

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

patchgirl

Vaccine and Deworming schedule

Post by patchgirl »

I'd like to start doing my own vaccinations and deworming. I've gotten a little bit of advice on what to do, but I'm curious as to what everyone else does. What is your vaccination and deworming schedule for your dogs? Where do you purchase your vaccinations and what do you get? Thanks for the help!
Sunny's Blue Moon Lola Daisy
Booman Reaume's Storm Chaser
WWB Run N Gun Paris

Combs Beagles

Re: Vaccine and Deworming schedule

Post by Combs Beagles »

Check out ...brankosbeagles.com. You can click on the dog health tab at the top. This is pretty much what I do. You can go with 7 in 1 or even 8 in 1 for all dogs. I get my stuff at Tractor Supply. Also worm with Safeguard horse or goat wormer .5cc for every 5 lbs body weight, three days in a row. I worm pups monthly until 1 year or as needed. Then worm adults every other month or as needed.

hope this helps!! Feel free to PM any questions

MaineDogs

Post by MaineDogs »

http://pawpawskennels.webs.com/

I think this is the site i use, i cant open it right now for somereason but, there is a health section that covers everything i have needed.

Good luck

patchgirl

Post by patchgirl »

Wow! Great website! Thanks Mainedogs!
Sunny's Blue Moon Lola Daisy
Booman Reaume's Storm Chaser
WWB Run N Gun Paris