training collar

From weaning to retirement, this forum covers all aspects of behavior and training; from basic commands to advance field training. Ask questions, or share your experiences and techniques.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rickhise

training collar

Post by rickhise »

trionicts 70 collar I have no no manual, the settings are 1-6, does anyone know if this collar offers a tone ON level one, or is this just a low level shock, I never hear get an indication that the dog has been touched when its on 1, on 2 a quick nick of button and its a sqall, is one a shocking level just not strong enough or making contact, #2 always works and its a hard yelp by the dog

do any of you put any vasoline on the dogs neck for better contact when using the collar? I get the collar pretty tight knowing its made good contact. thanks if your knowledgeable of this model collar

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

I own the 70 G2 EXP , 1-6 are all shock of course some hounds won't flinch on 1 others will jump .
TT may have an online manual ???

Buddy
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

clousewt

Post by clousewt »

Look on the dial for a T and an A, the T is for Tone and the A is for acceseries. If it does have the T turn the dial to the T and press the button that you normally shock them with, hold the collar and you should hear the collar beep. Hope this helps.
IN GOD WE TRUST!!! Patch Power