Training pen near Southern IN

From weaning to retirement, this forum covers all aspects of behavior and training; from basic commands to advance field training. Ask questions, or share your experiences and techniques.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Thornbusters

Training pen near Southern IN

Post by Thornbusters »

I have 4 pups that I am wanting to get started/trained. We have done the sight chase with them and they did fine. Took 3 of them out with the other dogs and they all packed up. One of them even opened up 1st time out. I am looking for a starting/training pen somewhere near southeast IN. Looking to send them out in March. All help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

BriarCreekBeagles

Re: Training pen near Southern IN

Post by BriarCreekBeagles »

I am planning on a 4.5 acre starting pen to be in about that time, got to work out all the details. converting a horse pasture into a pen. I am located in southwest Indiana, Pike county. About 50 miles north of Evansville
Give me a holler and maybe i'll have it done a little sooner.
812-354-8675 ask for Kris or leave message

may have a bigger pen put in after turkey season go's out and i make a little money on my starting pen to fund all of it. Wire and post ain't cheap
"My Goal in life is to be the kind of person my hound thinks I am"
2 Cor. 10:4
Tuff Gun Beagles
Tuff Gun Mr. Breeze, Huff's Briar Bustin Outlaw, Coming home-Lone Acres Ax Grinder

S.R.Patch

Re: Training pen near Southern IN

Post by S.R.Patch »

BriarCreekBeagles wrote:I am planning on a 4.5 acre starting pen to be in about that time, got to work out all the details. converting a horse pasture into a pen. I am located in southwest Indiana, Pike county. About 50 miles north of Evansville
Give me a holler and maybe i'll have it done a little sooner.
812-354-8675 ask for Kris or leave message

may have a bigger pen put in after turkey season go's out and i make a little money on my starting pen to fund all of it. Wire and post ain't cheap
Let me know if you need any help... ;)