Collar Clinic

From weaning to retirement, this forum covers all aspects of behavior and training; from basic commands to advance field training. Ask questions, or share your experiences and techniques.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BlueLine

Collar Clinic

Post by BlueLine »

I sent in my tri-tronics Trashbreaker collars to the collar clinic on Feb 8th.. I just got them back today and the are like new! only cost me 150.00 (that included the cost to ship it back to me). I was plesantly surprised at such a fast turnaround (1 week in the middle of hunting season)..This helped to save my season.. it ends at the end of this month here in NC. I had a broken button on the transmitter, one of the collars had stopped charging, and the contacts would barley hold the charger plugs.. I have had this set for a long time (at least 10 years) and I brought them off of an associate used.. I got a couple of fast young males off the BRAMLETT bloodline... just turned a year old and been running hard for months! Them boys gonna be in for a big surprise tomorrow when I drop the tailgate!
Ray

BlueLine

Re: Collar Clinic

Post by BlueLine »

almost forgot the website http://www.collarclinic.com/
Ray

rabbitatfarm

Post by rabbitatfarm »

I have used these guys several times. Can't say enough good about them. I lost my shock collar and they made me a new one in just a couple of days. :D :D
LP R Ch Quick Strike Go Go Boots
LP R Ch Quick Strike Big Red

BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

They reconditioned collars for me 5 years ago and they are still working good.