cedar bedding

Share kenneling tips, kennel construction, running and starting pen construction, suggested materials, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rabbit runners

cedar bedding

Post by rabbit runners »

hey everybody nice website just got my kennel finished and was wondereing if anyone has used or had problems using cedar chips for bedding will it effect the dogs sense of smell in any way thanks

keith2210

Post by keith2210 »

i use cedar chips in the summer and a mix of cedar and straw in the winter and my dogs to just fine. keith

rabbit runners

Post by rabbit runners »

hey keith thanks for the reply nice lookin dog what state you located in

keith2210

Post by keith2210 »

im in southwestern indiana. how about you? thanks for the compliment. i wish i could get him to stack up a little better lol...keith

rabbit runners

Post by rabbit runners »

hey i live in northern ky do you hunt or trials have you ever seen the tv show ky afield

keith2210

Post by keith2210 »

no i dont think i have seen the show but i have seen so dang many its hard telling what i have seen and what i havent lol....im just a gun hunter. no trials for me. dont have the time and cant afford it. how about you? trial or hunter or both? keith

rabbit runners

Post by rabbit runners »

just hunt started back last year had been out of it for awhile and forgot how good it sounds now i cant wait till season starts