pee ants

Share kenneling tips, kennel construction, running and starting pen construction, suggested materials, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chris herpin

pee ants

Post by chris herpin »

iss antsI have a kennel full of pee ants I can't get rid of!!! I've used about $40 in chemicals and they are stacked 2feet deep in piles dead,but they keep coming back. Has anybody figured out a way to get rid of them for good? My kennels are on a 1.3 acre tract, they aren't exactly on the whole acre, but they take up a good portion of it.I'll take all the advice I can get.
chase em then waste em

TnHoss

Re: pee ants

Post by TnHoss »

Sprinkle some Sevin-dust around the perimeter of your kennels and see if that helps.
Expecting a carjacker or rapist or drug pusher to care that his possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces

Mike Gibeaut

Post by Mike Gibeaut »

I agree with TnHoss about Sevin.I even sprinkle it inside my dog boxes.Great for fleas and ticks.My brother works at the Bayer plant where it is made.Will not harm anything with lungs.

Mike
Mike Gibeaut
Listen to your Dogs With Your Ears Watch Them With Your Eyes Leave your Ego At Home

Bill Lawson

Post by Bill Lawson »

GO TO ACE HARDWARE, THEY GOT SOMETHING CALL ANT BATE, THEY EAT IT AN TAKE IT BACK TO THE NEST AN ITS KILLS THE REST. WORKS FOR ME GOOD STUFF

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

urinate around it... ants wont go near human urine.... no idea why but it works I swear.. I did it on my old porch after hearing bout it on the outdoor network.. funny stuff but it worked :biggrin:
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.