Kennel Information

Share kenneling tips, kennel construction, running and starting pen construction, suggested materials, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

DEW/MAN

Kennel Information

Post by DEW/MAN »

I am looking for some good plans on a above ground kennel. I want it to have 8 runs for beagles and also a whelping pen on the side of it. building in the back of it also. Does anyone have any good ideas in which could build one. Also what kind of money do you think I would have in one.

DEW/MAN

Re: Kennel Information

Post by DEW/MAN »

No one has any ideas for me, would greatly appreciate it.

mjd

Post by mjd »

buschbound had a nice set up on here a few years ago ,runs coming out the side of a shed,maybe he will post some more pics of it inside and out :idea: ;) ,harehound has some pics on norwesters site that are nice ,rabbitdogs.net has a few ideas on there ,bennetdr showed some pics on rho i think :???: ,these were all diff designs so it might give you some ideas

HAREHOUND

Post by HAREHOUND »

dew/man here are a few pics and info on my setup. all of it is working real good for me. the flooring is a little costly but i like it and so do the dogs because it's easy on there feet. board member rabbitfever also sells some nice black plastic flooring. you may want to send him a pm.

http://americanbeagler.huntingboards.co ... up#p363264