Need kennel pics!

Share kenneling tips, kennel construction, running and starting pen construction, suggested materials, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Crow

Need kennel pics!

Post by Crow »

Hey guys, I'm trying to get an idea on how I want to build my new kennel. I have some of the basics worked out but the devil is in the details. I'm gonna pour a concrete pad & I would like 5 runs approximately 5' X 10' with 1 primarily empty used for kenneling pregnant females / puppies when needed. I'd like to build a "carport" style roof with about 5 feet or so in front of the runs still under roof & on concrete. Even considering laying block or pouring concrete about 2' tall between runs & adding fenceing material on top (4') to a total hight of 6'. Would also like to put a top on kennels (have some climbers). I know it's a lot of info but it's not gonna be cheap to build so I don't wanna have a "man, I shouldn't have done that" moment after the checks already been written. Any info & pics would be great. Thanks in advance.

cburchett77

Re: Need kennel pics!

Post by cburchett77 »

You can check mine out on my website. It sounds like I have done about what you are talking about.
Clyde Burchett

http://pleasanthillbeagles.webs.com

cburchett77@yahoo.com

GOD SENT HIS SON TO DIE FOR YOU ALSO!!