vinyl coated fence

Share kenneling tips, kennel construction, running and starting pen construction, suggested materials, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Jerry FEller

vinyl coated fence

Post by Jerry FEller »

Beware: before you buy fencing from a outfit in baltimore, you should know the 15yr. warranty is a joke! I bought $5000.00 worth of fence from this guy and in 4yrs it rusted bad and is falling apart. I have tried for 11mths. to get him to back the warranty and all i get is the run around, stall,stall,stall, hoping i never call again. [5ft high 17ga. 1" mesh galvanized,
vinyl coated,150ft roll]
very un happy customer!

Jerry FEller

Re: vinyl coated fence

Post by Jerry FEller »

brynes fence still has not backed its 15yr.warranty,or even returned my many calls.the crap they sold me 5 yrs ago is junk,falling apart! i am in the process of replacing it with red brand apron fencing, should have done this first.

bluecollar beagler

Post by bluecollar beagler »

jerry, turn them into the better buisness bureau and let them deal with all the paper work that comes with it... it will be a pain in their arse for awhile.. they have to give you an answer when you turn them in... :check:

Jerry FEller

Post by Jerry FEller »

I might take your advice and try the better business bureau, I talked to a lawyer,he said because burnes fence has no assets in mich. I have to hire a lawyer in baltimore to sue them for my money.

Lone Pine Beagles

Post by Lone Pine Beagles »

I had the 20 ga. coated wire, it lasted about 4 yrs.
At the ground where you bend it, it would completely break apart!
I think if a guy had it really tight both vertically and horizontally it might help.
Deer kept hitting mine, tree branches, etc.
Plus animals could chew through it.

17ga. red brand is what i've got now.

LPB

Jerry FEller

Post by Jerry FEller »

I just purchased 14 rolls of 17ga. red brand apron fence that will do half of my 25 acre pen,and have more on order this fence is not cheap, plus shipping. and it will be a lot harder to put up this time around, it was freshly bull dozed the first time. i thought it would last for my life time.
I'm 71 and still running beagles, and loving it! will start on new fence as soon as snow goes away, until then i'll just keep on patching.