delete

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Hilltop Kennels

delete

Post by Hilltop Kennels »

delete
Last edited by Hilltop Kennels on Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phil Housden

Indian Hills dogs

Post by Phil Housden »

I own a male out of Trapper, he is a nice easy going good natured dog with lots of speed and drive, he likes to run the front end and don't really care how he gets it, I like it that way either do it or get off the pot. He is a good hunting dog with a good mouth.
I have owned other dogs out of Indian Hills stock the ones I have usually have good hunt and good dispositions.

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

ii have a male and a female out of little foots tipper son of indian hill major, as good as they come in my book. wmdbeagler

BJK

Post by BJK »

Les,

We have a dog down here named Haukeye. He's out of AKC Rileys Macon Ridge Tipper x Triple-D's Jesse's Girl. Is this the same Tipper that Irvin has? Do you know anything about Jesse's Girl? Thanks in advance. Hauk is a 4 year old, 14 1/2" tricolor male, that hunts very hard with a good bawl mouth. He runs about 7 on a scale of 1-10. Anything that you know about him or his sire and dam would be helpful.

BJK

JR

Post by JR »

does indian hill have a fairly cold nose, what im getting at is do the make good snow dogs is my question
keep the beagles and bunnies running hard

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT JESSIE. BUT TIPPER I DO KNOW, HE IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL , I HAVE 3 DOG'S OUT OF HIM AND THEY CAN RUN ON SNOW, HE HAS PRODUCED A LOT OF CHAMPIOS IN THIS AREA AND SOME GRANDS .

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

I have a 6 year old arha rabbit champion out of indian hill's spook which is directly out of majer as he has a tight line a hot nose and can lay down a track in any condition,,,,,,in my book if it isnt indian hill's it isnt bred,,,,,but my opion only,,,,adam hope you gey some good pups out of your breeding to the indian hill's night train,,,good luck...
you can take a kid out of the country, but you cant take the country out of a kid

B.Trull

Indian hills

Post by B.Trull »

Yea, Good luck Adam. Hanna is raising all 10 of those pups just fine. Cut Carey and deal and he'll take Babe off your hands.

Brad
Lonepine Kennels

Hilltop Kennels

delete
Last edited by Hilltop Kennels on Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gregg Mathis

Post by Gregg Mathis »

Anybody got info on where one might go to buy some Indian Hills pups or young dogs? Kennel or person name and address...phone number....other info

illinois boy

Post by illinois boy »

i am wanting to breed my female to nightrain and was wondering if the guy who owns him only lets females he likes breed to him or what
nick
Johnson's Ace High Beagles

chad0988

Indian Hills dogs

Post by chad0988 »

contact RB Sester of Harrodsburg Ky. He owns Nightrain and Indian Hills Kennel. I Think he has some pups out of Nightrain and a Blue Ninja bitch right now that are 6 weeks old. 859 734-3866 To answer your other question.. If you have 200 dollars and a brucellosis test you can breed your bitch to Nightrain I am pretty sure.

Hilltop Kennels

delete
Last edited by Hilltop Kennels on Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jamey

Post by Jamey »

I have a pup that is 8 months old out of Deaton's Black Magic and a Woodpont bitch that I wouldn't trade for nothing. He runs rabbits like an old pro.

howell2g

Post by howell2g »

rb sester is as fine as they come just all around good person give him a call and he will help you