Paycheck

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Paycheck

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know If or where a person can find any of this blood.

Thanks

thornie

Paycheck

Post by thornie »

Contact Dick McVay, 740-545-7144
To old to cut the mustard, you can always run beagles

dawgydawg67

Post by dawgydawg67 »

I know of about 5 different people in Ohio and in Michigan, that is all we have. Call me and I can put or in touch or tell me what your looking for. Bob(740)335-6211 leave a message if not home. I work nights
Unless your the lead dog the view never changes

Robert W. Mccoy Jr

Post by Robert W. Mccoy Jr »

We have two grand daughters and one grand son of paycheck up here.

We may have a couple pups for sale this summer. But it depends on how big the litters are.

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

you can e-mail me at bitzen@voyager.net or call 517-541-2805 I have that line and they are paycheck top and bottom thanks Dave

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

you can e-mail me at bitzen@voyager.net or call 517-541-2805 I have that line and they are paycheck top and bottom thanks Dave

Lance Ratliff

paycheck

Post by Lance Ratliff »

I'm Looking for a female pup that is paycheck breed.

Kevin Hamilton

Post by Kevin Hamilton »

Lance I live in Floyd County Kentucky and I have his grand daughter that I plan on breeding to my bluetick male out of Nitro. The Comanche dog that I own is his great grandson I think and I have a couple of his daughters over her. Email me at kevinham27@hotmail.com Holler aat you later.

blitzen1

paycheck

Post by blitzen1 »

I have pups that are paycheck top and bottom they are 2 weeks old 200.00 located in mi. falsetta@4grewal.com

RABBITHUNTER22

Post by RABBITHUNTER22 »

we have a grandpup to schnapps and a grandpup to paycheck.we currently have some puppies out of the two that are heavy paycheck bred.the price is 175 for female,150 males.
rabbithunter22@yahoo.com

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

i own 4 pay check dogs 2 males 2 females, no where 4 others are in md.ihave had them for 4 years, my male is a champion , my female at 23 mounths just duel champ. on may 13 th. all these dogs are better than average in my book. got my male and female from bob smiloski from mich. he is honest, and G0D bless. 301 359 0183 evenings

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

hey Les, I'm the guy that delivered your pups from Bob one at the little world and the other at the world sounds like things are going well for you Cigar is doing well and sophie, well she just hard to beat Dave

patchhounder

Post by patchhounder »

What's goin on Jiggs? Been running your dogs much. Maybe one of these days I will get one of those paystub dogs off of you. lol. Will be looking forward to seeing you this fall.

JOSH EYE
Those who work the hardest will be rewarded in the end.

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

hey dave you know what we are running, they got looks and brains and know what there after and the chase is on. GOD BLESS

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

hey josh im running as much i can, getting to hot to run in the evnings have to run in the mornings, i have two young townline pups im running 1 female 1 male both 10 mounths old comeing along real good at this point, still doing some deme stuf but the collar takes care of that, still going to doctors a lot, but ok, see you soon .