delete

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

I PUT IN A POST ON MACON RIDGE TIPPER ABOUT A MOUNTH AGO ON WHAT A GREAT RABBIT DOG HE WAS AND WHAT A GREAT PRODUCER HE WAS. THE TRUTH IS I DON;T KNOW OF ANY PUPS HE PRODUCED WITH THE RIGHT CHANCE THAT DID NOT TURN OUT TO BE A BETTER THAN AVERAGE RABBIT DOG, AND THE ONES THAT TRIALED ALSO DID WELL. AND A LOT OF THEM ARE CHAMPIONS AND GRAND CHAMPIONS. HE IS DEAD NOW PUT HIS BLOOD FLOWS ON TO THE TOP OF THE BEAGLE LEGACY.

TOBY SPRINGFIELD JR

Post by TOBY SPRINGFIELD JR »

I HAVE A MALE OUT OF GRAND RIVER TRAPPER JACK AND WOULD NOT SELL HIM FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY HE RUNS JUST LIKE PHIL HOUSTEN SAID HIS DOES FAST AND IN FRONT. HIS NAME IS GRAND RIVER AL CAPONE NEEDS ONE WIN TO GRAND OUT. :D

BJK

Post by BJK »

We have a strong running and hunting male out of Tipper in our kennel here in VA. His name is Haukeye. He's a nice dog, hard hunting, clean, good mouth and is throwing nice pups.

BJK

Post by Guest »

What has Macon Ridge Tipper produced that has made a Champion and Grand Champion???

Lets see facts!!!!

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

put your name on your request so i will no who im talking to, then i can give you some facts, i did not say i new every dog he produced, put i know enough to prove a point. to the guest.

RabbitDawg

Post by RabbitDawg »

To guest:
Russ Taylor in MD has a few champions and I think Grands from Tipper. Also, Les has a few champions. Ray Smith has one also that I know of. Plus the late Ray Stout has a one or so.....

rabbitdawg

DC

Post by DC »

I have a 3yr. old male out of Tuscarora Danny Boy And a Buckshot Mr. Bill Bitch Danny Boy is Indian Hills Rowdy X F.C. Salt River Lilly bred. "Ernie" may not be a perfect dog but he always goes where the rabbit goes and doesn't waste any time getting there. At the end of the day nobody ran more rabbit than Ernie, his excellent confirmation enables him to do it day in and out . Plus he's absolutly trash proof. My buddies and I have 5 of his pups and are the best dogs we have ever owned.
A MAN CONVINCED AGAINST HIS WILL IS OF THE SAME OPINION STILL.

King's Way Kennel

Post by King's Way Kennel »

Boys I have one bred with as much Indian Hills in her as you can find if you like it and want some of it. She's young and cheap and listed on the Trading post under heavy line bred Indian Hills female.

Nash's Beagles

Indian Hills Majer

Post by Nash's Beagles »

I've been breding out of this line for 15 years and have found a more complet line of hounds we have a bitch bred right know that has 7 crosses of majer in a 4generations bred back to aline bred Majer male. all my hound are Majer with a little Dingus in them I have two young dogs out of Trapper and a Line bred majer female that are real nice I also have a young male out of Magic that I like real well I have a grand daughter out of Rowdy that was out of this world that I used to start my kennel between my brother and our kennel partner we have some really nice bred hounds I'm always looking for something well bred I would like to get with some other kennels who have seen the light in this great bloodline and do some breeding and some pup trading.Thanks Don Nash Nash's Beagles feel free to email me if you would like to talk about this bloodline nashs_beagles@yahoo.com

howell2g

indian

Post by howell2g »

don you have mail

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

like i said in the beginning of this post they speake for their own line of breding, if not the best they sure are among the top, INDIAN HILL, THAT IS.