three jay jacks flyman

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

top notch kennels

three jay jacks flyman

Post by top notch kennels »

any info on him thanks running style etc

Shady Grove Beagles

Re: three jay jacks flyman

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Best person to tell you all about Fly Man is his owner,Mark Trudell of Williamstown,N.Y. Talked with Mark recently and he told me that at 10 years old Fly Man is still running well and has been getting some pups/young dogs started.
If you look at Fly Man's pedigree it should give you a pretty good idea of how he ran in his prime.Striker,Shaker,Lumberjack,Ninja,etc.,etc.
I never got to see Fly Man run ,but I did breed to him and I can tell you how those dogs are doing at 10 months old.
Earliest starting pups I've ever raised,big athletic dogs with all the females around 14 1/2-14 3/4" and the males 15",long bodied and up on legs,very sharp/good looking beagles.
Plenty of foot,good nose,use their mouth right.For the foot of these dogs they still run the line and snap back quick on the checks.The ones I have seen, run with a short ,clear bawl.
Intelligent good acting and good looking hounds.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

top notch kennels

Re: three jay jacks flyman

Post by top notch kennels »

pm sent