ogemaw casey

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluegrass

ogemaw casey

Post by bluegrass »

I am looking for info as to who owns ogemaw casey. I would like to breed to this dog if at all possible. Any info would be appreciated!!! Thanks Tony

BuschBound

lake ogema casey

Post by BuschBound »

Casey is owned by Gene Byers in lower michigan. I believe he lives near the Traverse City area. Casey has produced alot of good hounds.. I have never seen Casey run but heard he was just as good of a runner as a producer. i amy beable to get his number for you this weekend. I'm attned a trial and Gene may be there.. I will see what I can do.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Thank you friend, I really appreciate it!!!

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

I spoke with Gene Byers today while running, he advised me that FC Lake Ogemaw Casey has died at 11 1/2 years of age. This is a sad loss for Gene and Marlene.

BuschBound

Casey

Post by BuschBound »

Yes, I too heard at the trial this weekend that Casey has passed.. I do know two other dogs that may be up your alley.. one is double b's jake owned by Jim bush his stud ad can be seen on the Northern Michigan Hare Asso. site.. the address is htttp://www.northernmihare.com Jake is a direct son of Casey. also there is a brother to Casey, called Farriers John Boyu i believe. he is owned by Nelson Farrier. Let me know if you need Nelson's number E-mail me...... Dave

dawgydawg67

Post by dawgydawg67 »

Tony,
I have 2 direct sons to Casey if you need a stud. my e-mail is dawgydawg67@yahoo.com Bob
Unless your the lead dog the view never changes