starting pens in southern ohio northern ky

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mooredog

starting pens in southern ohio northern ky

Post by mooredog »

I am looking for a starting pen in the hillboro ohio area or around wilmington or milford ohio area or northern ky

BAYOU

Post by BAYOU »

Brown, Lytle over in brown county starts beagles with his son. I have talked to him several times over the phone and He seems to be a very knowledgeable person. I've talked to him several times about issues with my dog's and I feel very comfortable with him. 937-446-3841

mooredog

starting pens

Post by mooredog »

i talked to mr brown today and he said he will start back in the spring starting pups. so i'm still looking for a starting pen close to the cincinnati area. Thanks Bayou

mooredog

Post by mooredog »

Thanks Chris I know Bill and he is a great guy,was just looking for something closer.he has broke a few dogs for my brother and myself and have even got a pup from him.
THANKS

miner49er

Post by miner49er »

Mike Klaiber in southeastern ohio
You gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything

mooredog

Post by mooredog »

do you have a phone number or e-mail address for mike klaiber?

JD Baisden

Post by JD Baisden »

Mike's number is 740-532-9653. Homer Swift lived around Hillsboro and he had a starting pen. I've not heard anything from him in years so I don't know if he is still around or how to get a hold of him.