Murray's Little Blazer

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

braden

Murray's Little Blazer

Post by braden »

Anyone ever seen this hound run? I think he is a 13 in. hound but was wanting to find out who owns him? Also would like some info on how well he hunts,runs,etc. and if he is is throwing good offspring? I have a 13 in. Branko female who is an awesome dog and i'm trying to find a 13 in. stud who is producing? Thanks in advance

KanesIrish

Post by KanesIrish »

I've judged Blazer a few times, even gave him a win. He's quick and dominates the front when he's on. He hunts hard. Towards the end of the trial season it seemed he would give some tongue over the end creating losses...but he was also trialed every weekend, at least one trial a weekend for a whole year.

I heard that Chad Peercy has him, I don't know Chad I don't know how to get a hold of him.

Blazer has a brother who likes some points to finish in Canada by the name of Tippy...Joe Leach in Albany has him...he was a bit more my style. I tad closer in the check area with a little bit more control.

pztrailman

Post by pztrailman »

Murray's Little Tippy is now own by Dave Fesemyer in Ohio. I have a pup out of him that I haven't started yet. There is also a littermate female name Murray's Holly Prop. Here is link for the dogs http://www.beaglesunlimited.com/beagles ... blazer.htm

Buckshot

Post by Buckshot »

Chad Peercy lives in Richmond, KY and he does own Blazer now. You can reach him on email at chadpeercy@bellsouth.net

CORNERSTONE

Post by CORNERSTONE »

Hi Guys,

I got a female comeing on 2 years old out of The Tippy dog and she is real nice. Started early, a real looker, rabbit crazy and just a joy to own.

No knocks on Blazer, but I have seen Tippy and have one of his duaghters. He would get a thumbs up and if he is in Ohio I would love to breed a female to him.

ED
Ed Smith, SW Pennsylvania

Beagle00

Post by Beagle00 »

DOES ANYONE kNOW WHERE TIPPY IS AND WHO OWNS HIM.

thanks

I see it now.................................sorry

Beagle00

Post by Beagle00 »

Does anyone have a # for Tippy's owner

APB

Post by APB »

pztrailman

Post by pztrailman »

Joe Leach doesn't own either of those dogs anymore. Dave Fesemyer in Ohio owns both of these dogs. PM and I will get the his number to you.

chad0988

Blazer

Post by chad0988 »

I own Blazer with Bob Keese. I have him in Ky right now but he may be going to New York after the first of the year. I gun hunt him and pleasure run him weekly. He is very very smart dog. Minds excellent. Super hunt with tons of stamina. Still has plenty of foot speed for 6 1/2 years old. I don't know how he use to run in large packs but his line control on cottontails is hard to beat. I don't have anything out of him that is old enough to run yet but I will. Mike Mcpherson of New York has a male out of Blazer that I heard was a bad outfit and is very young. Blazer has not been bred that much here in Ky. I don't think any of his pups here in Ky should be old enough to trial yet. You are welcome to see him run. Thanks CHad. 859 661-0274 chadpeercy@bellsouth.net