Info on bloodline

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pacman

Re: Info on bloodline

Post by Pacman »

This line of dog that I call "Good Time" line are awesome. They are a very good balance of line control and tons of foot. They start very early and are as tuff as nails. I don't think Jeff ever got the respect that he deserves for being the great Houndsman and breeder that he is. Even though he won the Ohio State Hunt with Breeze. He is a strait shooter...as good as they come. I have a 4 month old male that is coming along very nice. In a couple of years I will know what I have. It is a long row to hoe. But I love it...lol.

Pacman

Post by Pacman »

John,
Jeff has a litter of pups now. They are four months old and he has 3 left. I bought one myself out of this litter and he is doing very good for his age and he has some young dogs. This line of dog has incredible line control with tons of foot, 'an awesome combination'. They will hunt all day. Absolutely tough as nails.
Jeff is probably one of the best hounds man and breeders I have ever met. Back in the day, people use to hate to see him coming at the trials. I know that one year he won the Ohio State hunt with Breeze. That same year or the next year he placed third and eighth in the World Hunt with Breeze and Sadie. And also that same year he place high in the Little World Hunt. These dogs still operate the same now as they did then. If you are looking for a nice young dog or pup, I would get a hold of him. He has line bred these dogs very carefully and he is still getting the same good results.

Gary

joe rhone

Post by joe rhone »

Most don't know but Milton's good time blue laser won the ukc pp nationals in the grands. I have a nice male out if him wit a ton of places and a win in akc.

Pacman

Post by Pacman »

Dave I had heard that Laser was a good one but I did not know he had ever ran PP let alone wining UKC Nationals in the grands. I just took it for granted he always ran LP.

Gary