Info on bloodline

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

MURL-BEAGLER

Info on bloodline

Post by MURL-BEAGLER »

Does anyone know anything about a line of dogs that has the prefix Milton's Good time. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

JMurphy

Post by JMurphy »

Howard there used to be a dog that ran in ARHA called miltons Goodtime Blue Bonnie.I cant recall who owned her.Maybe that name will ring a bell for someone else.

J.Murphy/Murphy's Kennel

MURL-BEAGLER

Post by MURL-BEAGLER »

Some of the dogs that I'm looking for info on are Milton's Good Time Bluestoney, Milton's Good Time Blue Sadie, Milton's Good Time Rocky, Milton's Good Time Breeze, Milton's Good Time Tessy.

BJK

Post by BJK »

Check with Jeff Milton. He lives somewhere in KY. Also look in the old issues of the rabbit hunter magazine.

AV Spencer

Post by AV Spencer »

I know Hall of Fame GRRCH Logan Elm Blue Skim has some Milton bloodline. That name Jeff Milton does ring a bell. I thought he was out of Ohio. I think I heard or saw an advertisement somewhere that the Milton hounds could carry a line fast and accurate.
AV
Run for Fun

MURL-BEAGLER

Post by MURL-BEAGLER »

Jeff Milton, that him, in Ohio. Does anyone know him or his line of dogs. Any info appreciated.

AV Spencer

Post by AV Spencer »

Contact the McGuires. I think they could get you in touch with that line.
I would say Tessy, Rocky , and Bonnie are up there in age.
AV
Run for Fun

Arrowhead Kennels

Milton Line

Post by Arrowhead Kennels »

Tightly line bred Blueticks.......I have a Grandson of Miltons Good Time Blue Stony who is out of Miltons Good Time Cool Breeze X Miltons Good Time Rocky. Wouldn't part with him.....He's a dandy Russ

MURL-BEAGLER

Post by MURL-BEAGLER »

Arrowhead, can you tell me anything about their hunt, running style, foot speed, mouth,etc.? Thanks

JAW

Post by JAW »

I'm intrested in tight linebreed blue hounds myself.

Arrowhead Kennels

Milton Line

Post by Arrowhead Kennels »

Murl - Beagler

The Milton dog I have is out of HOF Reproducer Gray Valley Andy on the top. His name is Gray Valley Smacker II. He has a win in ARHA LP and only needs a few points to Champion out. He is 13" and enjoys running with the Big Boys. Good Foot, Good Hunt, Likes the front. Have had three litters out of him & he has thrown a redtick each time.

Jaw

I have the dog above at Stud and have two Bluetick Litters on the ground.
Litter 1: Out of Rattlesnake Suzie (my Champion)and Gray Valley Smoker(my dog) who is out of Brents Prime time: 2- Bluetick Males 1- Tricolor Female and 1- Redtick Female
Litter 2: Out of Arrowheads Gray Valley Lucy who is out of Blue Barry and Gray Valley Jasper who won the World LP in 2003 1- Bluetick Male and 1- Bluetick Female
Let me know if you're interested
Russ

checkmate kennels

Post by checkmate kennels »

Line bred blue ticks and the king of black and tans in the same sentence sounds like something is brewing in kentucky Hmmmmm lol.Howard our champion dog has some miltons in him hard hunt speed and good line

MURL-BEAGLER

Post by MURL-BEAGLER »

Mark, I got a male that's all Bramlett on top and all Milton's Good Time stuff on the bottom side. Mine gives alittle too much mouth. Had 2 hunts won with him and he minused out before he could get the win.

Pacman

Re: Info on bloodline

Post by Pacman »

I was doing some research I came across this old post. Jeff Milton is in Ohio and still breeding this line of dogs. Very nice blueticks. If you still want info just hit me back,

Gary

Topfuel John

Re: Info on bloodline

Post by Topfuel John »

I have a sport bitch that is heavy milton on the bottom,she is nice! Also Noe Him By Buckeye Bandit(Midwest high hound of the year) has the same bottom Milton as my female,hes a nice line runnin dog with foot!