Bruners LP Beagles

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beagler

Bruners LP Beagles

Post by beagler »

What are the feelings about these hounds. I understand they have won most of the PKC hunts and are the hounds to beat in LP trials.

MasonsBeagles

Nice Dogs

Post by MasonsBeagles »

Bruners have nice dogs. They put alot of time in them and do very well in the trials. Big Ben has done everything a dog could possibly do in the field trial arena.

AVSpencer

lookout

Post by AVSpencer »

The Bruners are super nice people with Great dogs. I have watch them closely as a judge and competitor. The dogs that I have seen run have great hunt and great foot. When Earl is coming toward your cast with his hounds, you better LOOKOUT.
They also hosted a nice NKC hunt in Shelbyville in the winter.

BJK

Post by BJK »

I know Earl and Patricia Bruner personally. They have top dogs. What I like about Earl is, when he competes, he doesn't hope to win, he expects to win. When Earl takes a dog to the trials, it has the ability to win. This is what I think seperates the Bruners from the rest of us. They have high expectations of their dogs. They also put their time in.

The Bruners have been the most consistent kennel in the ARHA since he started competing. A person can't go wrong buying a dog or pup from them.

Nate Johnson, BJK :whip: :whip: :whip:

MasonsBeagles

They Deserve it

Post by MasonsBeagles »

Yes, Earl and Patricia come to win. ha They are great people and have some great dogs. If you have them in a cast they have the dog to beat. They put alot of time in the dogs. When a dog has been through a hunting season with Earl and Patricia it has about four hunting seasons worth of experience with the average Joe. Patricia will even get that hound started for you. Ha Have to say that because she is one of the most knowledgeable houndspeople alive. Shes taught Earl everything he knows. ha ha

Post by Guest »

Yes, I agree

Earl and Patricia are great people. I'm very new to having Beagles. After I got two pups from a friend, I was told that Earl and Patricia lived just one street over from me. Well one day I stoped in to talk with them. They were very nice and helped me out a ton. Earl told me to stop by anytime. I hope to get my pups in their starting pin, come fall. I wish everyone was as nice as those two.

Ed.