Jeff's little pee wee

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rabbit

Jeff's little pee wee

Post by rabbit »

I would like to hear what you all thought of this hound.

billyd

Post by billyd »

pretty good hound

Jim Fowles

Post by Jim Fowles »

My partner coowned Pee Wee with Ed Hall when he was at stud at Eds place. Most of our dogs go back to Pee Wee and we finished one out him and had one that died at two years old that had two wins. From what he told me Pee Wee had plenty of nose, ran about med, but would run up with faster dogs. He ran him plenty togeter with his brother Poison Pete and told me most days he would give Pete a run for his money. I have a Grand daughter out of Pee Wee that I finished( her father died at two years old with two wins) here in the northeast on spo, and we also just finished her daugther, Pee Wee's great granddaughter.
A trait that i see is nose along with brains and gears. Plenty of foot but with control and the ability to run long periods of time without losing it. They are steady, but they also have great hunt and hustle at a check.
Hope this helps, Jimmy
PS He comes from a family that reproduces very well.