Blue Banks Pleaser X Bear Mtn. To Me Princess

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

leach32

Blue Banks Pleaser X Bear Mtn. To Me Princess

Post by leach32 »

I was wondering if anyone had a male or female out of this cross anywhere near michigan. Actually anywhere i dont care if its not near michigan. if you did could you please send me a pm or reply on here if you do have one.

Hatfield

Good luck

Post by Hatfield »

I got a big male off Bopeye he may know where the rest went? You could also check with Journey's end kennels I think they bred the litter.
Desire and the abilities to account for the rabbit.

bckshtbeagles

Post by bckshtbeagles »

I had a big male out of that cross and he was so shy you couldn't get your hands on him I sold him to a buddy of mine that worked with him every day and he turned out to be a pretty nice hound. I'm not sure where he is now. His name was Patterson's Socks by Pleaser

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

Buckshot,Was he worse than the male you sold me?
Wanna run Dogs? U R Invited.
276 620 1572

Hardriven

Post by Hardriven »

:shock:

Hatfield

WOW

Post by Hatfield »

mike crabtree wrote:Buckshot,Was he worse than the male you sold me?
Was that the same one Winchester helped you catch out of your starting pen?

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

No Hatfield Mr Ruger caught that 1. His Zipcode is 10/22. :lol:
Wanna run Dogs? U R Invited.
276 620 1572

clousewt

Post by clousewt »

No Hatfield Mr Ruger caught that 1. His Zipcode is 10/22.
That was funny Mike
IN GOD WE TRUST!!! Patch Power

Phillip Housden

Post by Phillip Housden »

I owned a female out of this cross, nice running hound but I had to run a long cable on her to catch her.

DarrinG

Post by DarrinG »

I also owned a male out of that cross that I bought from a dude in KY who...well, never mind. Anyhow, that dog was wild as a buck deer and bit my buddy and was like trying to lasso a wild hog in a pen he was so shy. When he snapped at my daughter in the kennel he got a sudden case of lethal lead poisoning and rapid ventilation.

Shy-est dog I've ever owned or been around, period.

Hatfield

F a bunch of shy dogs

Post by Hatfield »

Mine is gone too. He was like a bucking bronco on a lead strap. bit me once and ran off on a strip job with one of my e-collars.

Only dog I ever owned that I hope the yotes ate!

Phillip Housden

wild cross

Post by Phillip Housden »

Don't sound to good for that cross.

Cannon Hollow Hounds

Post by Cannon Hollow Hounds »

Terry Tapley from Journeys End Kennel would be able to tell you what you need to know. I have a nice male outta Journeys End Time To Preach x Bear Mt To Me Princess and I have a female out of Pleaser and Journeys End Clovers Charm that are both well above average hounds. Got em both from Terry. Check out http://www.journeysendkennels.com for contact info. CHH

Bopeye

Re: F a bunch of shy dogs

Post by Bopeye »

Hatfield wrote:Mine is gone too. He was like a bucking bronco on a lead strap. bit me once and ran off on a strip job with one of my e-collars.

Only dog I ever owned that I hope the yotes ate!
Wow......didn't know all that happened. I knew you said that he was gone, but didn't know all that. He was an odd turned dog, but I never really had that much trouble with old Copper. He fought a lead some, but it wasn't due to not trying with him. I kept him on a tie out a lot to try and break him of that.

Sorry 'bout that Robert. If you feel like you got duped just let me know and I'll refund ya. Best I can do as I don't have beagles anymore.
Coyote problems? Can't fix it with western tactics. Here ya go. http://www.easterncoyotes.com/
You can find me and other Prostaff here. http://www.easterncoyotes.com/prostaff

BJK

Post by BJK »

Excuse me for butting in but this is a good example of what can happen when you breed papers instead of breeding exceptional dogs.

This is a teachable moment to those youngsters and old timers that breed beagles because of a dogs pedigree opposed to breeding due to ability and character. Too many times beaglers get caught up into breeding unproven bitches to a good stud male, expecting dynamite pups. Or breeding young dogs before they have the opportunity to prove themselves in the field before the bad habits show up. I use to hear my Dad and Uncles say "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."