brent's primetime

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sem

brent's primetime

Post by sem »

can anyone tell me what about him and what kinda pups he throws.

briarshakersdaddy

Brent's Primetime

Post by briarshakersdaddy »

2006 Better Beagling 15" male of the year Hill's Primetime Trailblazer. Look on the MWGA webb site and you can see for you're self. A number of his offspring and grand pups are placing. All I have seen out of Primetime has extreme hunt. Talk to John Shelton or Greg Well's they owned him. John goes by Daz on this board and Greg Goes By Well's Wood. Have a 15 inch male out of him that. Has real good speed with out being a cutter or swinger. Can get the job done. Two sisters to my male has already championed in ARHA. At less than two years old. Owned a 8 year female out of primetime that was the hardest hunting dog I have seen. A pup out of her has places in Midwest SPO. Full brother to her is a ARHA champion. Also his litter brother is a field champion and has pups and grand pups placing in different type trials and registery's too. So this is a proven blood line. Prime has done this whith limited breedings.
send me pedigrees