IFC GREENWELL`S REGGIE

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

main event`s beagles

IFC GREENWELL`S REGGIE

Post by main event`s beagles »

HOW are you guys liking your pups? what is the bitch side? and what is some traits you like? :cool:

ron simmons

Post by ron simmons »

my son has one that is out of reggie and threejays jacks magie 7 months old started early hunt good handles good and he is very smart acts like he has alot of brains we are very happy with him and i must say he is a good looking bluetick he is the best pup that i have fooled with in years .we are gun hunting him right now so my hope is that he only get better and will make a field trail dog.

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

I have a 9 month old female off of Reggie and a doubled up Syris McGee bitch that I'm liking very much. A ton of hunt,intense coarse short bawl/chop mouth which she uses right,seems to have a good nose and good run to catch foot speed.Was very easy to start and can run up with the big dogs now with no problem.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Forgot to mention that I also have a 20 month old female out of Turbo Charged Thunder Blue [Reggie's littermate brother] and Branko's Sassy Suzie that is also making a REAL dog. She is very quick coming out of a check and very accurate.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

J. JUDE

Post by J. JUDE »

I have a pup out of reggie and aker,s turbo blue marry i like him very well tri color he,s been out about 7 times and he,s already started and he,s never been in a starting pen.

JAMIE, :lol:

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

----------------------- FC TURBO POWERED BY PROP
-------------- IFC GREENWELL REGGIE
-----------------------MARAVIC’S BLUE GIRL
-----DOUBLE PROP HANNAH
----------------------- FC TURBO POWERED BY PROP
--------------PERRY’S PEPPER
-----------------------PERRY’S MUSTANG

I have a really nice double turbo out of reggie and perry's pepper that is burning rabbits up. She has a good mouth and barks only when the rabbit is up. she is a fast running little 13" female that i would rate at around a 9 in speed when she hits first. Her normal track speed is somewhere around a 7 or 8. I just can't believe how fast she is improving everyday i run her. The little girl has the potential to do what ever she wants. I just need to get her out more, and i'm struggling to do it.

Last edited by sanfordssj on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

allen keller

pup

Post by allen keller »

makes me not to want anything out of reggie that dog is butt :crazy: ugly

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

i have noticed a lot of people are sayin the same things about their reggie pups as what i have read here,they do seem to start very easy and fast.and one of the strangest traits coming from reggie and his brothers is their punch out of the check.when they go,they go hard,my reggie male,jessie,is the hardest hitting check dog i have ever owned.i have a 15 in female out of reggie and fc chimers high flyin casey,she is the same way,hard hitting check dog.jessie has more foot then her,that cross with casey seemed to throw a lil more conservitve,track runnin dog,upper med speed at most,but man,she can hunt,and will jump rabbits out of a blacktop parkin lot,and can run them right,no bs just all bussiness all the time.

kevin has quite a few young dogs out of reggie ranging from 6 months to 2 yr.

two males i really like are out of awful bawlin hoser,rabbit hatinest s.o.b.'s,big gut wrenching bawl mouths one breaks to a chop,but man,at 8 months old,they are phenominal,and one male,cosmo,out of reggie and talkabout blue iris,watch for him down the road,he will be one of the greats.

then ya got biggie,my biggest mistake since i got into beagles again was the day i sold biggie to kevin,he is out of linemasters hot pepper,that cross right there is the one that really clicked,kevin entered him in his first trial at 15 months,a 15 in male akc hunt,placed him 3rd,not derby,LISCENCED.

and as for reggie throwin ugly dogs,well,not every hound is a show dog,but,beauty is in the eye of the beholder,but,he can and does throw some good lookin hounds with excelent confirmation,lnl ol red is a grand on the bench and i believe he won the world on the bench one year,and jessie,he championed out with three best of shows,and took best of show in the first show i entered hiom in.

reggie x howards t'harable tina

lp r ch,bch jessies blue turbo
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

sanfordssj

Re: pup

Post by sanfordssj »

allen keller wrote:makes me not to want anything out of reggie that dog is butt :crazy: ugly
Put your pic on here so we can see how fat and ugly you are :shock:
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

some of the reggie pups i haveseen came real big over 15 is that the norm or just in that litter maybe good looking bluetick just big
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

BJK

Post by BJK »

Deuce, I wish I had your problem.

Ron, I have two littermate bitches to your pup out of Reggie and Magie. They're very easy to look at and put together right. They have lots of energy, super mouths, very friendly and affectionate. By far the most friendly pups that I've seen. As a matter of fact they're in a starting pen now being started on wild cottontails. My problem is their size. The tri may make 14" but the bluetick looks like she may stay in the 13" range. They're eating very well, BG Ultimate Puppy Food/Purina Puppy Chow. As a matter of fact they eat like hogs and are solid and heavy but not over-weight. I'm really hoping for a growth spurt. What size is yours?

ron simmons

Post by ron simmons »

131/2 almost 14i got him rolling fat he is growing good i will try to get you a pic if you want to sell yours sometime keep me in mind mine started in the pen in 4 days i have been runing him in the wild ever since i cut way back on my numbers to make more time for him i went from 13 to 5 so i could give him plenty of running time my son and i killed 3 rabbits in front of him on christmas eve and we ran him solo that day he is coming along i hope he cont to improve with time .I know my son sure is proud of him good luck with yours ron.

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

wvduece wrote:some of the reggie pups i haveseen came real big over 15 is that the norm or just in that litter maybe good looking bluetick just big

i hear a lot of discussion about the size of pups reggie throws,all i heard for the longest time was that reggie throws small pups,well,the reason that was started was everyone was basing that on the few litters that jessie scrogham and his buddies bred,they where not the biggest females,and the bloodlines behind them where not known to throw big hounds.

now that kevin has bred him to some of the best lines including some nice lines from up north that go back to big hare hounds,i have been seeing some nice size hounds come out of him.

but,so many people put huge infassis on the size,jessie os only 13 inches,and he has no problems runnin with the big boys at all.my female i am running is 14 3/4 to 15 in.,i sold a male that was out of reggie that was pushin the 16 in mark.

so,ya get biggons and lil ones.
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

danny the male ya sold that went 16 is out of the same litter i was talking about they are making real good dogs some just came big
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

Mike W.

Reggie

Post by Mike W. »

Danny,

I own a full litter mate to pepper that will be visiting Reggie when she comes in heat. She can flat run a line and hunts EXTREMELY hard. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Whitis