Blue Ninja Studs?

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Jeremy Mapes

Blue Ninja Studs?

Post by Jeremy Mapes »

Are there still any around. I'm looking to maybe breed my Turbo bitch to one next time around. Would even consider buying an old Ninja male if someone has one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks-Jeremy.
Dry Creek Kennel-Bred to get it done where it counts the most "under the gun".
RIP FC Buckeye's Big John
PCH HBCH Dry Creek Stroke Of Genius
DCK Bounty Hunter
DCK Queen Of The Cage (Rousey)

Mark T

Re: Blue Ninja Studs?

Post by Mark T »

All Ninja pups are 12 or over. Best bet is a grandson

Hills Beagles

Post by Hills Beagles »

Mark Ross still has a Ninja male. FC Maravic's Blue Ninja X Branko's Wild Goose Chase. Chase was a full littermate to Ali-baba and was a very good dog.

Jeremy Mapes

Post by Jeremy Mapes »

Could you tell me how to get ahold of him? Thanks-Jeremy.
Dry Creek Kennel-Bred to get it done where it counts the most "under the gun".
RIP FC Buckeye's Big John
PCH HBCH Dry Creek Stroke Of Genius
DCK Bounty Hunter
DCK Queen Of The Cage (Rousey)

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Mike Grosch in Readyville,Tn. has ARHA Grand Rabbit Champion Shady Grove's Patch who is an 11 year old Ninja Grandson.Patch's mother was out of Ninja x Greenbriar's Charity and his father was a linebred D.F.J. hound.I've bred 3 females to Patch over the years and got some real nice dogs out of each cross.Mike has bred several females also and he has produced some Rabbit Champions out of several differant females.
Mike entered him in the Estill Springs Beagle Club Little Pack trial a week or two ago and he won the grands competing against other grands less than half his age.The old boy has still got it!
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Big Dog

Post by Big Dog »

Mark Trudell has Maravics Blues Clues and Andy Kron has FC Hardenburghs Baby Blu(IFC Striker X IFC Maravics Blue Moon). I had a pup out of Baby Blu that I really liked he just went over size wise. Both of these were out of Blue Moon and I am pretty sure Moon was a daughter of Ninja, I don't have a pedigree in front of me right now though.
Black and Tans, Blue Ticks, and a few others bringing smoke

SMALL TOWN

Post by SMALL TOWN »

You have PM!!!!

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Blue Moon was a sister to my old Nola Drive female. They were out of the Ninja x Greenbriar's Charity cross.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Mark T

Post by Mark T »

Blue and Timberjack are both here. Timber's dam is FC Maravics Blue Jean (NinjaXBrankos Silvertone Belle) full sister to Blue Barry and his sire is by Lumberjack and NLPC FC Maravics Missy, Missy was Ninjas sister.

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

just saw an add in the trader adult beagles,"grandpup to jack of all trades and northern tracker",this male is out of maravics big ben,ben is out of jack and tootsie,same cross as ninja,this is prolly the closest you will find to a male out of ninja to buy........
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

bluedog1

Post by bluedog1 »

i have a male with pacesetter blue ninga branko on the top and blue ninga weedeater on bottom. he runs a real tite fast line . will be 3year old 5/31/08

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

bluedog1 wrote:i have a male with pacesetter blue ninga branko on the top and blue ninga weedeater on bottom. he runs a real tite fast line . will be 3year old 5/31/08

hmmmm...........

let me guess,he is out of blues goodbye gear,right??????????

soundslike a littermate to a dog i owned that john queen has now,dutch hollow ky spirit,aka,schroghams blue ky spirit,by far the fastest line control dog i have ever seen

if ya want some ninja blood,my dog,lprch,fwr howards bandit is a ninja grandson and then ya have nfc pinnacle hill sport,owned by roy noe.........
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

PABeagler

Blue Ninja Studs?

Post by PABeagler »

Anyone know how the pups out of Blues Clues are doing? I have heard that he is throwing some really good pups.

Dennis Cooke

Post by Dennis Cooke »

I have an 8 year old male out of Branko`s Big Leroy Brown, he is a nice hound . You can see him and his ped on my site.

http://rockyridgebeagles.piczo.com/?cr=4

Thunder

Nor' Easter

Post by Nor' Easter »

His dog out of Leroy Brown is trulely a fine running hound, would FC no problem and we will breed to him soon. Seen him run alot and he runs great, consistantly. :nod: