Blue Ninja Studs?

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

PABeagler

Re: Blue Ninja Studs?

Post by PABeagler »

btt

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Check out I.F.C. Beavercreek Blue Max owned by Ernie Weir in New York state.Blue Ninja top and bottom.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

FRENCHMAN

Post by FRENCHMAN »

Jeremy I have 2 males 1 is right out of Maravic's Big Ben and the other is out of Maravics Big Leroy Brown. They are Ninja's full brothers! I have pups started out the Big Ben male and will have pups out of the leroy Brown male sometime this summer I hope. The dam to these pups is Maggie, Frenchman's Max is her full Brother. There sire was out of Ninja and a Kingwood Shorty female. I will try to post peds later. One big male pup is for sale, he is started 250.00 a nice pup. Both of these big males I have are rabbit dogs I will show them and the pup in the field. call 574-453 2513 or e-mail Don LeCount aka The Frenchman

JD Baisden

Post by JD Baisden »

I would love to see their pedigrees.
Home of:
Rase's Mtn. Kennels

Dennis Cooke

Post by Dennis Cooke »

Frenchman, You mean Branko`s Big Leroy Brown. I also have a Leroy Brown male now 8 1/2 years old, just bred him to my Maravic`s Blue Mountain Mist. Should be some nice bluetickers . Who is the dam of your Leroy male?

Thunder :whip:

http://rockyridgebeagles.piczo.com/?cr=4

primetime21

Post by primetime21 »

Guys and Gals this man has some of the Old Schhol and probably out of some of the best known crosses made. He owns Glomski's Carter Ratchet which is directly out of Maravic's Big Ben,he owns Branko's Telstar which is directly out of Branko's Big Leroy Brown which are both Ninja's Brother's, and he owns FC Stine Time opps-a-Chase which is out of IFC Melanson's Ranger Dan and FC Pine Acre's Mollie which is probably one of the best known crosses made as far as dogs finishing to FC's, and as for females he owns Muscatuck Lady which is out of the IFC Trakarab Pacesetter and FC Black Point Bessie cross which was another of the most productive crosses for finishing to FC's,and he owns Frenchman's Maggie which is out of HappyRun Blue Boy which was out of Ninja and Maggie's dam is Kingwood Francie Mae and she is loaded with the old Kingwood blood. This man has really did alot of homework and acquired some of the best of the best from back in the good Ole days. He has really worked hard at staying with this bllodline. If you are looking for the Ninja,Pacesetter and old Hare Hound line this is the man. He has not made many crosses but the ones he has made that went to trialers have all done well in the ARHA and UKC. I am pretty sure he has young dogs out of Chase and Ratchet now.
Home of

FRENCHMAN

Post by FRENCHMAN »

Dennis Cooke wrote:Frenchman, You mean Branko`s Big Leroy Brown. I also have a Leroy Brown male now 8 1/2 years old, just bred him to my Maravic`s Blue Mountain Mist. Should be some nice bluetickers . Who is the dam of your Leroy male?

http://rockyridgebeagles.piczo.com/?cr=4
Dennis My male is Branko's Big Leroy Brown x Branko's Dandy Mandy (Branko's Bush Beagle x IFC Branko's Sassy Sally) he will be seven in July or Aug. He is a very smooth running dog, has gears, big nose and won't seem to run deer he will come out so far. My Big Ben male the same, he will not run deer, both will find me. He I can gaurentee he is 8 and I have had him since he was 2. I have had the Leroy male not quite a year. Both are built correctly and neither are blue. But I have blue females out of the Big Ben male and Maggie she is Blue. She Blue Ninja and Kingwood Shorty, up close. Frenchman

Dennis Cooke

Post by Dennis Cooke »

Frenchman,
My male is very close to yours Dam is Sassy Suzie ( Phantom of the Opera and Sassy Sally ) sounds like he runs alot like yours also. Fast, clean and honest. Never touched off game and has had many chances. 8 1/2 years old and can still give the young hounds a run. He is my hunting buddy handles like a dream.

Blueticks Rock

FRENCHMAN

Post by FRENCHMAN »

Dennis My Big Ben male his dam Is Amazing Grace Too , Magnum Force X Branko's Irma La Duce. Duce Is Phatom Of The Opera x Poetry In Motion Close, Alot of the same! Eh! Frenchman

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

Hills Beagles wrote:Mark Ross still has a Ninja male. FC Maravic's Blue Ninja X Branko's Wild Goose Chase. Chase was a full littermate to Ali-baba and was a very good dog.
i have seen the ninja m,ale ross has,good lookin hound,full 15 in,i would say that he is the last of any out of ninja,other then that you would have to look for a good grandson,and i know where one is,fc howards bandit :nod:
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Danny
Really like the looks and breeding on your Bandit dog.Also have heard many good things about his abilities from dog men who's opinions I respect.I've been keeping dogs with Ninja in their breeding ever since I got a pup from Ninja x Greenbriar Charity in 1993.
I have a real nice two year old off of Reggie and a double Syris McGee bitch that I would like to raise a litter from sometime in the future.Wish you and Bandit were closer to Tn.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

Shady Grove Beagles wrote:Danny
Really like the looks and breeding on your Bandit dog.Also have heard many good things about his abilities from dog men who's opinions I respect.I've been keeping dogs with Ninja in their breeding ever since I got a pup from Ninja x Greenbriar Charity in 1993.
I have a real nice two year old off of Reggie and a double Syris McGee bitch that I would like to raise a litter from sometime in the future.Wish you and Bandit were closer to Tn.
let me know when she come is heat,i am plannin to run bandit the rest of the year hopefully so never know,may be in your area then,and like you said,big name dog guys have said good things about him,and i have had calls form some big name dog men that i look up to that plann to breed to bandit in the future and that has me pumped and makes me feal good that dog men like them want his blood in thier kennels,with bitches off of some of the biggest name sires plannoing to be bred to bandit,there are goin to be some nice pups out there.......................
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

primetime21 wrote:Guys and Gals this man has some of the Old Schhol and probably out of some of the best known crosses made. He owns Glomski's Carter Ratchet which is directly out of Maravic's Big Ben,he owns Branko's Telstar which is directly out of Branko's Big Leroy Brown which are both Ninja's Brother's, and he owns FC Stine Time opps-a-Chase which is out of IFC Melanson's Ranger Dan and FC Pine Acre's Mollie which is probably one of the best known crosses made as far as dogs finishing to FC's, and as for females he owns Muscatuck Lady which is out of the IFC Trakarab Pacesetter and FC Black Point Bessie cross which was another of the most productive crosses for finishing to FC's,and he owns Frenchman's Maggie which is out of HappyRun Blue Boy which was out of Ninja and Maggie's dam is Kingwood Francie Mae and she is loaded with the old Kingwood blood. This man has really did alot of homework and acquired some of the best of the best from back in the good Ole days. He has really worked hard at staying with this bllodline. If you are looking for the Ninja,Pacesetter and old Hare Hound line this is the man. He has not made many crosses but the ones he has made that went to trialers have all done well in the ARHA and UKC. I am pretty sure he has young dogs out of Chase and Ratchet now.

ive seen telstar
hes a ok dog
he has extra mouth though
but throws extreamly nice pups though
i got one right now out of telstar thats gonna be tough
heres his pedigree hes got a shot of ninja on the bottom too
-------------------------------IFC ABLE'S EAST COAST TRIMMER
---------------------FTC BRANKO'S JACK OF ALL TRADES
-------------------------------FTC BRANKO'S CLOSE CALL GIRL
-------------BRANKO'S BIG LEROY BROWN
-------------------------------IFC BIRCH HAVEN BRUISER
---------------------GREENBRIAR BRANKO'S TOOTSIE