bold stroke line

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bigun

bold stroke line

Post by Bigun »

ANY one in southern Ohio have the bold stroke line of beagles :?:

OFD111

Post by OFD111 »

BIGUN , I DON`T LIVE IN OHIO BUT I DO HAVE THREE BOLDSTROKE HOUND PUPS. TWO FEMALE AND A MALE, THE FEMALES ARE OUT OF BOLDSTROKE REBEL WHO IS DOING REAL REAL WELL IN THE UKC RIGHT NOW. IF YOU WANT ANY MORE INFO E-MAIL ME PWILL@NCOL.NET :D

Gill Davis

Post by Gill Davis »

Gill Davis Boldstroke Kennels- I have a couple that are very special dogs that have done a fantastic job this year and really are nice and have been run and worked. I have also turned down many cash offers-Great one for these very dogs in the field. but I may be moving so I can't take them all. 174O-869-3738. PS IF YOU THINK IF iM WILLING TO SHOW THE POWER OF THESE DOGS TO YOU AND YOU'LL BUY THEM FOR DIRT CHEAP DON'T WAIST BOTH OF OUR TIMES OR i WILL BE UNHAPPY , AND ITS NOT WORTH IT WHEN i COULD HAVE SOLD ANY OF THESE BROKE OR WELL STARTED DOGS OVER 500 TIMES ALREADY. tHEY ARE VERY PURE AND STRONG. & YOUNG WITH PLENTY OF YEARS. AND TIME SPENT. WHAT i WILL SELL THEM FOR IS LESS THAN A PAPPERBOY MAKES IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME YET IF A GOOF CALLS AND THINKS WE WOULD MAKE A 400.00 BROKE DOG- don"t bother!

tOO QUICK TO TRAIN PUPS i DON'T USE YOUNG 3 OR TWO YEAR OLDS FOR THAT CAUSE THEY RUN THEM TOO HARD. EVEN R. cHAMP gOLDEN mUSKET STILL LEAVES THEM BACK UNLESS THEY ARE AROUND 9 MONTHS OLD OR MORE. STILL. If you want a large set up and a package deal if you have some money you can take over. but don't waist my time! These dogs are proven as hunters all over the US and many repeat people want more cause they like them so much and many are old Vetrens That have had the best befor switched for what I feel is good reason and I put in my time making it so.
I don't raise junk and don't sell for junk yard dog price but cheaper they often outstruck, ran and hunted. Many big name hounds easily. and its been proven-ANd will agin if the breedings done right.

MDH68

Boldstroke Line

Post by MDH68 »

I have a pup I purchesed from Gill Davis. The pup is a little over 5months old. The sire is HBCH Boldstrokes Rebel (he may be grhbch by now). Our deer seasons just ended. So I Finnally had a chance to get the pup out hunting. On his second trip hunting(2 days apart) he ran his first cottontail. I jumped a rabbit and called the pup. He came to me. I didnt point out were the rabbit was jumped. The pup has well bred instincts and is always got his nose to the ground searching. He picked up the scent on his own and started tracking. He ran the line for about 30yds then started squealing. He went another 10 or 15 yds then opened to a full bark. He ran the track about 100 to 150yds. The next day Ijumped two more rabbits again letting him find the scent on his own. He opened up on both and has taken each one further than the next. This pup will be circling before hes 6mo. old. Thats pretty amazing I think. Three of his littermates that I know of are also running rabbits. This dog is going to be a lot of fun.

MDH68

Boldstroke Line

Post by MDH68 »

One more thing. These are cottontail rabbits I am hunting. In about 5 inches of snow.

bowhunter59

trade?

Post by bowhunter59 »

i have a dog aint had him long has a ton of hunt in him is 15 months old if those dogs are so good and u want another good dog for breeding his bloodline is nice fc all over the place i would do a little trading just let me know
god is so good!