Wanting a little Patch info

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

crossfire731

Wanting a little Patch info

Post by crossfire731 »

Does anybody know anything about Parker' Patch Hammer Time (09-95) BLK WH & TN and also West Pine Cherry Patch (08-01) LMN & WH? They had a litter in 10-03 that had a dog called Stone's Swampatch Jazzmin. Any info on the first two would be helpfull. I really think they come out of Superior Patch kennel, not for sure.
Jr Woolman
417-686-0212

S.R.Patch

Re: Wanting a little Patch info

Post by S.R.Patch »

Big Oaks from Dave Clucky's Magnum and Litle Red Cajun from Bud Glyshaw, both in Mich.
Pine Patch from GR(Oak Grove)in Mich., and West River from Elmer McKinney in Ohio.

crossfire731

Post by crossfire731 »

Thanks for the info. I bought a pup last year from a guy that has two dogs out of Superior kennels. He was telling me that him and his buddy went over and met and hunted with Dennis and I was wandering how these two dogs fit in there. Three quarters of the third generation were out of Superior.
Jr Woolman
417-686-0212

crossfire731

Post by crossfire731 »

S.R. do you reckon Dennis bought those dogs and put in his kennel? I noticed on Redog's ped that the Hammer and the Cherry bread a Superior Seiarra. The guy I got this pup off of he don't really know about papers or any of that. He just told me his buddy had a female from Dennis and it was a heck of a dog and he had to have one and that they went and hunted with him and bought a male off him. Then those guys bred there two dog for local people and I just happen to meet a guy that had one and I bought it and that's what got me into the patch dogs.
Jr Woolman
417-686-0212