bluecap bloodlines

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

dexter

bluecap bloodlines

Post by dexter »

hey all you beaglers, good to read all the info offered on these boards, i have been out of beagling for awhile and am going to get started over! i am looking to find some bluecap bloodline, either pups or started dogs, i am really anxious to get started on my pack and am looking forward to meeting some more beaglers, i ran dogs with ed and elloise wykoff for several years before they passed away and learned alot about beagles and beagling from them! i am hoping to be able to learn some more about these little rabbit hounds from future experiences. if anyone can steer me in the direction of someone who has bluecap bloodlines, it would be appreciated. thanks in advance and i hope all your runs are long and true!

i am in east texas and my email is dexterc@flash.net

dexter

Kurt Robinson

Bluecaps

Post by Kurt Robinson »

Try and contact Harold Everson of Michigan I dont know the man but his dogs are Bluecap

dexter

thanks

Post by dexter »

thanks, i have contacted him, i appreciate it!

just Hunter

Blue Caps

Post by just Hunter »

Does any one Know Harold Everson From Michigan Phone Number?I would to talk to him about the Blue Caps Dogs.If you know it Please E mail me Please. at ak12345678910@tds.net Just Hunter thanks for any responces
Just Hunter.