townline beagles

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

les guynn

townline beagles

Post by les guynn »

townline beagles the line i am asking about.

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

les.....i had a granddaughter out of johnny paycheck that had superb hunt , could suck a track up like a vaccum cleaner, and a thunderous bawl mouth but she was just a flat medium speed dog,,,,now i dont trial, just gun hunt and that female cold run in rain , snow cold or heat she was bred for her nose and brains i just wish she would have had more speed, i gave her to a buddie of mine about 3 years ago and he breeds her to a direct son out of branko's snowman i think thats his name , but this puts speed in them,,,,hope this helped you some,,,,
you can take a kid out of the country, but you cant take the country out of a kid

dawgydawg67

Post by dawgydawg67 »

Go to northernmihare.com, look under kennels Bert and Annabelle Yaunke they are the Townline Kennel
Unless your the lead dog the view never changes

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

a friend of mine tim, wants to breed his townline champion female to a top of the line well breed townline male, his female is a very good rabbit dog and field trial dog, so if you have such a dog and want to breed him call tim. 1301 359 0812 after six in the evening.

RabbitDawg

Post by RabbitDawg »

Les,
You mean you do have a friend? Just had to say that! Get those dogs ready for next week! Don't want my potlickers outdoing yours!!

Your other friend,
Rabbitdawg

dawgydawg67

Post by dawgydawg67 »

Contact their daughter Mary Oliver she has a male outta Casey and one of Bert's females. I got one outta Casey and Townlines Black Flakers. Call Bert and ask him what would cross good with her, they are very nice and very informative when it comes to making good crosses
Last edited by dawgydawg67 on Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unless your the lead dog the view never changes

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

HEY,TIM FOUND HIS MALE, AND NOW HAS 7 PUPS TO PROVE IT 5 MALES AND 2 FEMALES. THAT ABOY TIM HTE BIG b.

Adam M. O'Donnell

Post by Adam M. O'Donnell »

Bob Smilowski is a breeder of Paycheck linebred dogs! I just bougt a double great granddaughter to Paycheck off Bob. I like her real well.
Bob is in Jackson, MI. Let me know if you need his #.
Failure to prepare, is preparing to fail.
Shiawassee Bottom Beagles

blitzen

TOWNLINE

Post by blitzen »

I have a grandson to paycheck as well as a grand daughter, love the line

BuschBound

Townline Beagles

Post by BuschBound »

Townline beagles come from Ontonagon, Michigan. most of all thier stuff goes back to thier Johnny paycheck male who was a great producer up in this area. Now days I have seen the Yaunke's turn out some pretty nice big bitches. Most of thier bitches are right there 15" + and tuff as nails.. Yes Mary Oliver (daugher of the Yaunke's) would be the one to contact to breed to one of thier males. She has a male called Townline's Black Shadow that is a very nice hound..The hound on the front cover of the Northern Michigan Hare Asso. site Lake Ogemaw Gunner is a half brother to Shadow. Dave Martin

http://www.northernmihare.com

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

yes, i know bob smilowski real well i helped bring 8 of his dogs to maryland, all of these dogs do real well on cotton tails and snow shoe hares, annd some do real well in trials, i have been raising beagles for over 45 years and thes are some of the best i have ownd, they look good handle well, and have a lot of bottom end, they are very consistant most of the time.

Steve Preston

Post by Steve Preston »

Les you've got a PM.

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

exsplain your meaning steve, or question.

Steve Preston

Post by Steve Preston »

Les a PM is a Private Message.Scroll to the top of the page after you have logged in,click on messages to retrieve it.

les guynn

Post by les guynn »

YES,i actually trained this dog for tim. he got her ay about 5 mounths old ehe was a little shook wen she first came. but with his son a 13 year old took care of that. i had her for 4 mounths from the start, tim had to work 6 days a week, no time, and he had never trained a youg dog, i had the time and the collars, she had the hunt and the brains to run a track as fast as she could run it with control, tim entered her in some hunts last year she won 2 back to back first. she needs 15 points to champion.she looks good at 14 inches and try colored. YOUNG BUT GOOD