Yeadon Branch

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

davtracy

Yeadon Branch

Post by davtracy »

I am trying to locate the breeder or anyone who may have dogs out of the Yeadon Branch line of dogs. Especially interested in those that have both T rex and Turbo Prop blood in them.

CAP

Re: Yeadon Branch

Post by CAP »

Try PM'ng grosswdg on this board
Carl Post
BeaglePedigree.com
Access to 80,000+ hounds and growing, all available for $12 a year.

RAD

Post by RAD »

Wayne's the kennel owner of yeadon branch. i've got a couple hounds out of t-rex. but there's no turbo in my rex dogs.
i think wayne had downs brandy which was turbo cant remember if he bred them or not. anyway good luck them t-rex dogs their not for the faint at heart :twisted:
TRI STATE BEAGLES
EDDIE FREDERICK

No Fear In Their Eyes
No Quit In Their Hearts
No Respect For Their Own Body
(PMB)

grosswdg

Post by grosswdg »

My kennel is Yeadon Branch and i breed Campceek Mandy from Canada to Turbo Powered By Prop and kept a couple females from that cross but they got old and i gave them away.Down's Brandy was out of Maravic's Blue Ninja.If i can be of any help call me at.606-666-5575
Thanks;Wayne D Gross