Taylor's Twin Turbo Tugboat

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

davtracy

Taylor's Twin Turbo Tugboat

Post by davtracy »

I am trying to find out if Tugboat is still living and if they are still getting pups out of him. Also who owns him and contact information. I have a grandpup to him that is one of the nicest dogs I've had the pleasure of owning. I was planning on breeding a female to Potter's Blue Dan out of Tugboat but he went sterile. Would really like to find something out of this dog to keep my line going. Any information would be appreciated.

mike crabtree

Re: Taylor's Twin Turbo Tugboat

Post by mike crabtree »

aint sure where he is now, but he would only be 7 or 8 at the most. i can look at home and see Id say he is still able to breed where ever he is .
Wanna run Dogs? U R Invited.
276 620 1572

davtracy

Post by davtracy »

Any information you might find would be a help. Seems that I have had trouble finding info on him. I've heard nothing but good, but nobody seems to know where he is and who has him.

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

This might help some it's a link to the last guy that had him on here he might be able to tell you who bought him. If you find him let me know.
Thanks

http://americanbeagler.huntingboards.co ... it=tugboat
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star