IFC green bay shooter X shoreacres dinah

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

blue_ridge

IFC green bay shooter X shoreacres dinah

Post by blue_ridge »

was just looking for info on the two. where i could read about both of the them. we have recently purchased a male out of these two and would just like to know a little bit about his background. thanks for any and all info

corey

BuschBound

Re: IFC green bay shooter X shoreacres dinah

Post by BuschBound »

Corey, I sent you a pm
Dave Martin- (906) 285-1740

blue_ridge

Post by blue_ridge »

thanks for the response. i will def call you at some point

blue_ridge

Post by blue_ridge »

any one else know anything about these two beagles? just curious about them. thats all.

mdbeagler

Post by mdbeagler »

What else would you like to know? Adam Seger in Winslow IN Hilltop Kennels owns Shooter.
Depending on what you cross him to, he tends to throw an upper medium speed dog with good hunt and nose.
Most females out of Shooter tend to go small, and males tend to go big. Size and speed depends on what he is crossed to. Some of the dogs produced by Shooter and Dinah as well as Shooter and Springs had pretty fast foot speed. Adam could tell you anything else you need to know about both dogs.

blue_ridge

Post by blue_ridge »

thanks for the help. im new to really paying attention to papers but im trying to figure out a little about shooter. i think i read somewhere that he was placed in 5 hunts here in the states and won all 5. and 5 in canada and won 4 over there. thats really the only info i can find on him so i didnt know if that was what hes done or if theres more. i have a male out of shooter and shore acres dinah. people have been wanting to breed there females to him like its there jobs so i guess im more curious of my chester dogs background. thanks for the response. sorry i didnt see it earlier LOL

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

it was the hottest shooter cross made it was done several times with several akc field champions the dogs are rabbit dogs with big nose and line control for the most part