Spec's Boy Mookie

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

steve688

Spec's Boy Mookie

Post by steve688 »

Anyone know anything about this dog or his where abouts? He is linebred on Jigs/ White Blizzard through FC Kingwood's Silver Bullet. Breeder was Dusty Cole. I'm also looking for info on Logan's Silver Bullet, breeder: Logan Manns. Thanks

Colebuck Beagles

Re: Spec's Boy Mookie

Post by Colebuck Beagles »

I sent my female (big time Liza Jane) up to Dan chamberlain in Michigan so he could breed her to his solid Kingwood bred male. We were going to split the litter. Well Liza Jane was like 10 or 11 yrs old and she only had one pup so I ended up giving Dan both Liza Jane and the pup. That one pup was mookie I believe....so you may want to contact Dan. Hope this helps, Dusty

steve688

Post by steve688 »

Thanks Dusty! Could you PM me his contact info? What did Liza Run like and how big was she?

Phalco Beagles

Post by Phalco Beagles »

Mookie was DNA'ed and was dirty, he was breed a couple times by a friend of mine, and all the pups are grade dogs now. He bought him to breed to his females and add some heavy jigs and blizzard to his dogs but only added sh@t. A few others breed to him with the same outcome now they have grade dogs.

steve688

Post by steve688 »

THAT SUCKS

da ridgetop

Post by da ridgetop »

bred to this dog and all the pups were grade ol fellar that owned him sent his dna in and it was wrong so i wouldnt use him
Take a ride on the SHORTBUS