sc or florida to crush nuts

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bill baker

sc or florida to crush nuts

Post by bill baker »

florida or sc would crush luckeyes after watching the games this weekend everybody now must admit buckeyes no match for these teams florida simply has way to much d-##### for the buckeyes same thing with sc michigan exposed osu as having no defense the best game for the nc game would be florida and usc ,as the big ten is very weak

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

OOOOHHHHH NO YOU DIDN'T SAY WHAT I THINK YOU SAID DID YOU,BIG TEN WEAK,QUIT WATCHIN OLD GAMES ON ESPN 2, :lol: :lol:

BUCKEYES RULE,WE BEAT THE ONLY TEAM IN THE COUNTRY THAT STOOD A CHANCE IN MICHIGAN.WE COULD PLAY OUR REDSHIRTS AND BEAT ANY OF THE TEAMS YOU JUST MENTIONED. :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Rneil

florida

Post by Rneil »

florida has a high school play book and a one hit cry baby QB.

USC is the real team and the only one that could beat Ohio State. Just like 2002 there will be a lot of talk however; The Ohio State Buckeyes will bring home the title and be the only team to have 3 wins over three different #2 teams.
http://www.savgeroadbeagles.com
New site uploaded 2-5-08

dawgydawg67

Post by dawgydawg67 »

Bill
Please come down off the mountain and get some fresh air. I DON'T like OSU at all but there is NO WAY either one of those teams can even hold OSU' s jocks. Their toughest challenge was 2 weeks ago. Bob Dawes
Unless your the lead dog the view never changes

Steve Preston

Post by Steve Preston »

Bill how many times have you seen Florida play? Probably not many. They don't belong on the same field with Ohio State or Michigan for that matter. I see Florida play every week because I live down here in this haven for criminals. The sports writers at the Orlando Sentinal says the same,"don't belong on the same field." Won't see the Gators in the BIG Game.
I don't know shizz about dogs.

bill baker

nuts

Post by bill baker »

who has osu played texas we know what they now after 3 loses michigan who barely got by bowling who? o state played no one they be in would fifth place in florida,s league no contest with sc wins by 3 touchdowns so sorry bucks

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

I dont think Florida and USC combined could pack water to Ohio or Michigan either one!
I dont even think there is even a team in USC's conference that is even in the top 25. As of right now the Feista Bowl should be Ohio and Michigan.....but the season aint over yet!
Crane Creek Kennels

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

THAT IS WHAT WE NEED IS A REMATCH SO JIM TRESSEL CAN PROVE ONCE AND FOR ALL HE HAS MICHIGANS NUMBER.BUCKS WILL BE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS AGAIN.

jonnyringo

Post by jonnyringo »

OSU/Michigan

A guy named Bob received a free ticket to the OSU/Michigan game
from his company. Unfortunately, when he arrived at the stadium, he realized
the seat was in the last row in the corner of the stadium way back in
the South Stands-- he was closer to the Goodyear blimp than to the
field.
About halfway through the first quarter, he noticed an empty seat
10 rows off the field, right on the 50 yard line. He decided to take a chance and made his way down to the empty seat. As he sat down, he asked
the gentleman sitting next to him, "Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?"
The man said "No."
Now, very excited to have such a great seat for the game, Bob said,
"That's incredible! Who in their right mind would have a seat like
this at the OSU / Michigan game and not use it?"
The man replied, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was
supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Ohio State game we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."
"Well, that's really sad, " said Bob. "But you couldn't find a friend or relative to come with you?"
The man replied, "No. They're all at the funeral."
"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing."

braden

Post by braden »

National Title Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs. USC Trojans....... Buckeyes-20.....Trojans-31....The Buckeyes don't have the defense to stop USC's offense. When your defense gives up 38 points to another team(regardless who the team is), you're not as good as you think.

rabbithunter14

Post by rabbithunter14 »

It has to be a rematch between ohio state and michigan. there is no way usc could beat ohio state. So i say a rematch for the championship between ohio state and michigan.

dawgydawg67

Post by dawgydawg67 »

Bill
Before you make another stupid comment Michigan did not play Bowling Green. If your trying to refer to Ball State were you at the game? I'll let you know how the weather was.....33 degrees, wind about 30 miles an hour, and a driving rain. They had 2 freshman corners rotating in who got beat on long passes. Look at the total yards for the day. Michigan had almost 500 yards of offense while giving up only about 200. So please count to 10, think about what your gonna say then realize how stupid it's gonna sound and be quiet.
Unless your the lead dog the view never changes

carn

Post by carn »

dawgy is that you ? your starting to see the light. go bucks

jonnyringo

Post by jonnyringo »

braden wrote:National Title Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs. USC Trojans....... Buckeyes-20.....Trojans-31....The Buckeyes don't have the defense to stop USC's offense. When your defense gives up 38 points to another team(regardless who the team is), you're not as good as you think.
Not taking anything away from Michigan but we turned the ball over three times that day and we hadn't done that all year. Usually if you turn the ball over against Michigan even one time it may cost you the game. We were around the 30 yard line on one of the turnovers. Michigan scored on two of the turnovers. So there you go.
Last, when you have the number 1 and 2 teams playing each other of course it will be a high scoring game. Did you see the West Virginia vs. Louisville game? High scoring and a great game.
"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing."

bill baker

w

Post by bill baker »

wake up flatlanders ye are about to on a journy tressels legend is based on beating lioyd the carr wreck you are not in the minor league now; come up on the mountain with de and clean the bs out of your eyes and ye will see what the king of college foootball sees there is no one better on the subject college than myself you will save the shame of being wrong usc will make another ice topping of the crushed nuts florida has way to d-####### for luckeyes thhe best game nc florida vs sc rose bowl the ohio state high school vs boise state i have spoken kneel turkeys ;; to the guy in florida whats wrong son did,nt make cheerleader