truck stolen in beaver ohio,reward$$$$$

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

danny vansickle

truck stolen in beaver ohio,reward$$$$$

Post by danny vansickle »

well,vansickle luck strikes again,i purchased a 1990 toyota 4wd ext cab truck a few months ago,needed work and got a good deal on it,well,i took it to a guy my buddy knew in beaver ohio to work on it,well,the guy hum hauled around,parts where hard to find,ect,ect......

well,i found the parts to fix it earlier this week and i called the guy to tell him i had the parts but never could get ahold of him,finally,i got in touch with him tonight and when i told him i had the parts needed to fix it he said.........

"you mean you didnt come get it?"............

apparently,someone pulled up in this guys driveway and took my truck,the mechanic working on it said he just figured i got pizzed off and cme and got it,first he said it dissapeard today,then his story changed and he said the last time he saw it was earlier this week on tuesday.........

this kind of thing has been happening at an alarming rate in my area,with the price of steal so high,junk yards are paying good mney for junk cars,and there are three or four recycling yards paying top dollar and not requiring a title,so,either someone took it and junked it,or it was sold for parts,all i know is my truck is gone and this guy has had a pocket full of cash the past few days i found out,but,i cant go pointing fingers............

i know there are a few guys on this board from my area,and piketon,beaver,oak hill,waverly,and jackson area,i am offering a $250 reward for any information leading to the return of my pickup and/or info leading to the prosecution of the parties involved........

i am not goin to splash the guys name out here,but,if you think you may have seen the truck,know of anywhere that may have bought it,recyclers,junk yards,ect.pm me or call me at 740-876-9427 or 740-981-5624...........

i will let people know who i was dealing with in pm if they think they may be able to help.......

the truck was stolen from spangenburg rd in beaver ohio

it is a 1990 toyota 4wd ext. cab,maroon in color with harley davidson stickers and heavy metal stickers in the rear window,it is not all rusted out or beat up,nice lookin truck,tinted windows

thanks in advance.....................
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

Scott Green

Re: truck stolen in beaver ohio,reward$$$$$

Post by Scott Green »

Sorry to say, but you have driven that truck for the last time.

Once they cut the catalytic converter off, they will scrap the truck or sell off parts. Sounds like an inside job to me, or else the guy would have been calling you after he thought it was "picked up" to get your business back.

hammerenpatch

Post by hammerenpatch »

Most scrap yards will not take a vehicle with out a title or salvage title "the honest ones that is"

hammerenpatch

Post by hammerenpatch »

Did you report it to the Police

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

lates report bigfoot seen driving it to ga with elvis as co-polite, stopped at a tastee feeze to have a tastee break and sign autographs---- hope you catch the real thieves did you ask the guy that had your truck for the keys back or were they in the truck when it disappeared.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Just think vansickle. You could of bought a ton of that great sextons dog food for what they got for the convertor.Actually i think sextons feed mill stole it and ground it up .Now its floor sweep..Sorry man :eyes:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

danny vansickle

i have been to 6 auto recyclers,and 11 junk yards,i was blown away at how easy ohio makes it for these thieves,only one recycling yard required a title,so noone is safe...........

yes,i did report it to the local athorities,wich is jackson county where it was actually taken from,the deputy told me he was off for the weekend and would work the case starting monday,by then,so in other words,i am s.o.l.
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

kentucky mobster 08

Post by kentucky mobster 08 »

the garage who was working on it. should have insurance to cover theft.they should be reponsible.
Eric Roseberry

Joe Crace

Post by Joe Crace »

Hey Danny sorry to here about your truck, If I had to guess I'd say they took it out 335 north out of Beaver to Blacky's Lake to sand dunes way back in there and torched it. I use to do alot of offroading back in there and have seen a bunch of cars and truck burnt after they were run through the dunes and trashed. just my guess. Send me a PM and let me know who had your truck. I now alot of people around here might be able to help a little more. Good luck.
SMITH HILL KENNEL
RIP Smith Hill's Super Flo
LP R CH B CH Big Hollow Sneeky Pete
Smith Hill's Bubba J
Smith Hill's Dope Head
Smith Hill's Roxie
740-835-1808

Chief Long Hair

Post by Chief Long Hair »

Danny, I don't understand your loss. :???: It seems to me that someone decided to give you some tuff love and rid you of that foreign item some people call a truck. If you like foreign items however, how about a Branko dog or two? :blackeye:

Just kidd'n. Sorry you got stung. I think a few of us feel your pain as well. I had a very expensive over/under shootgun stolen a few years ago.............................................................and it was foreign too!!! :bash:
I'VE GOT SOME DOGS THAT ARE GONNA HURT SOME FEELINGS!!!!! I just hope it's not mine. Home of Wild Hare Kennels and FC Creek Woods Blue.

houndsound

Post by houndsound »

Get a police report, the garage's insurance should pay for it. That's a trail I'd certainly try to follow.

dk
Esse quam Videri

greenesbeagles

Post by greenesbeagles »

Hey Danny it is a stretch but I saw atruck that matches this one up here in my home town 5 days ago.It is new to the area,I have been here for 37 years,and it is not a very big town have not seen it before.It is a sharp looking truck,when I looked in rear veiw after it went by I saw some sort of stickers in the back window,they sort of stuck out beacause the window was tinted but cuold not really read what they said.Like I said it is astretch but I have seen stranger things happen.Keith

danny vansickle

well,this post was way off topic to start with,but somehow it made it back to talkin about dawgs :lol:

i did report it to the local police,jackson county,the deputy that took the report informed me that he is off work till monday,he said he can start on it then,so,if it wasnt gone,it will be by then for shure :roll:

here is some irony,or maybe carma is the better word for it,the two guys that where workin on the truck have been spending plenty of cash at the local carryout by there house i found out,then,last night,one of them wrecked his motorcycle and was lifeflighted to cabel huntington hospital,i hate to hear anything like that happen to anyone,but,goes to show,it aint good to do people wrong like that,if they haddent sold my truck,they wouldnt have had a pocket full of cash,he may not have been ridin his bke drunk and the wreck may not have happened.............

i found out that the guy is goin to be ok by the way........
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

denny606

Post by denny606 »

here come one of the buzzards circling in,If you get your truck back and it has been stripped Danny, I need to buy a bed for mine :oops: Man I feel like an ambulance chasing lawyer but at least you could recover some of your money,I got to admit this is tacky even for me,but I do need a decent bed for a short bed Toyota,Denny
Denny's House.... Home of HOF Front Porch Champion Fred the Beagle

bluetickbeagle

Post by bluetickbeagle »

Well guys i hate to change the subject on you, but danny have you heard anything on your truck. I live in Southern WV, and there are trucks like you are describing, everywhere cause they are good on gas, and Coal miners can run them ragged. But i hope you find your truck and look forward to trailing season... :D ... Hope you are in your truck by then.
Last edited by bluetickbeagle on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.