New Guy

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Shadetree-Sam

New Guy

Post by Shadetree-Sam »

Hello everyone, I am new and figured I would introduce myself. My name is Sam Cook I live Warsaw in North Central Indiana. I am Don Lecounts (aka FRENCHMAN) Nephew. If anyone is in town and wants to run some dogs let me know.
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!

Triple_S

Re: New Guy

Post by Triple_S »

Welcome to the site Sam.
lot's of good info on here.
and new friends to be made.

FRENCHMAN

Post by FRENCHMAN »

I ruined him when he was young, now he is hooked for good. Now make sure he only hear's only good things about his Ole' Uncle since he is my nephew. Thanks for letting him on Bev and not holding that against Him. :D Your a good woman! The Nervous Frenchman

DoubleEagle

Post by DoubleEagle »

FRENCHMAN wrote:I ruined him when he was young, now he is hooked for good. Now make sure he only hear's only good things about his Ole' Uncle since he is my nephew. Thanks for letting him on Bev and not holding that against Him. :D Your a good woman! The Nervous Frenchman
LOL!!! I like the "Nervous Frenchman" tagline at the end. Nice to see some more people on here from "back home". Grew up in Bourbon myself ( no jokes now ;) ) so welcome to the Board!

Mike McCollough