James Hunt

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Scott Green

James Hunt

Post by Scott Green »

Does anyone know this guy? I have a female that I worked out to be taken to the world hunt in Indiana this week for him to buy and the guy just fell off the face of the earth....I believe he is from Illinois. No returned emails or phone calls for the last 5 days. Hoping he is alright and nothing has happened to him.

Scott Green

Re: James Hunt

Post by Scott Green »

If anyone knows this character, tell him that I ended up selling the female out of Turbo anyway. Tell him thanks. I really appreciate getting a dog to Indiana to have him just stop returning phone correspondence.....NOT!

People may want to take awareness to this post before dealing with certain people.......Hint hint.

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

You gotta love people like that. :loser:
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

Scott Green

Post by Scott Green »

The least I can do is make sure the next guy knows what type of dealings I had with him to save someone some aggravation in the future.

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

I never care if the answer is no or even if someone changes their mind but have the courtesy to call and tell me that so at least I know what's going on........but what do guys like us know other than how to be respectful. :roll:
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."