no more oversized dogs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sicososbe

Re: no more oversized dogs

Post by sicososbe »

14 15 16 . bring it on :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :moon: :moon: :moon: :bash: :hammer: :dance: :argue: :argue: :dance: :argue: :moon:
Last edited by sicososbe on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Lone Pine Beagles wrote:All beagle clubs:
Starting in May 2011.
We will have a "cage fight" at lunch time during each trial.
;)

I think alot of this anger has stemmed from the Kentucky Wildcats losing in the basketball tournament.

Go Butler!!

LPB
Sorry man i am a loserville fan which is BIG EAST.Causes lots of problems but i am rooting For The Huskies since pick 2 was UK.Gotta dance with the one that brought ya. It stems from nothing other than the fact Jude is a wanna -b .Maybe after all the Hoppla i am breeding to BUTTERSCOTCH OR BUDDIE. Pratice what ya preach one hit wonder.Lets see who gets to lp Reproducer First Junie or Buttercup. :argue:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Bryantsville Beagler

Post by Bryantsville Beagler »

I am going with Junie TKO over butternut :shock: :lol: :lol:
J&D's Kennel
Jeff & Dylan Hill

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

OK boys...lets all chill out and be respectful to one another. ;)

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

Look out the fightin Kentuckian is upset :shock: Junie is throwing nice hounds I have a female with insane hunt .
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

I had uconn in the final game. I won my bracket. But Butler is a Indiana school.

Jimmy don't sweat the little things in life. People just like to say crap that will make themselves feel higher than they are now. Good luck in the future Mr. Abshire.
Last edited by Casey Harner on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

dogwhisperer

Post by dogwhisperer »

Just curious how many champions or grands each of these two hounds have thrown?
HOF COMP HOF REP GRRCH GRBCH TURBO POWERED BY TURBO
GRRCH BCH POOR BOY POWERED HANK
GRRCH BCH SUGARRUN TRIPLE X
RCH SUGARRUN EARTH RATLIN RUBY
RCH SUGARRUN ROCK-N-ROOSTER
RCH BURR OAK SUZIE

Records Live Wanna beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Fade. Anytime Little man Anytime.My ol lady is your size and more than likely will stomp a mudhole in your azz.Have a great Day Buttercup.I am done with it.Come on outta Martin co and Get some .See ya when i get another Plaque . Maybe Shorty will let YA SHINE MY SHOES.

Bradh

Post by Bradh »

Lone Pine Beagles wrote:All beagle clubs:
Starting in May 2011.
We will have a "cage fight" at lunch time during each trial.
;)

I think alot of this anger has stemmed from the Kentucky Wildcats losing in the basketball tournament.

Go Butler!!

LPB

Thats it whens the next ARHA hunt in Ohio

MasonsBeagles

Post by MasonsBeagles »

not to get into this. but one of the first crosses on June I think was with Reggies mom. Bobby Foxx was too tight to pay the stud fee and never registered the male out of the cross. Wonder whatever happened to that male.
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.

Buddy Jude i have slept on this and figured one thing.I will always stand up for my friends right or wrong. You know exactley what you said about Chad ,His Dog ,And my Dog.There is some things that a man probaly should not venture into and you crossed the line on all three.I personally could give a rats azz if you like me or my Kennel.
My best advice to you is once again Tread Lightly around me.Certain things i take very seriously. Friends and Dogs top my oh so short List.In order to gain some respect with me ya gonna have to show some.If you choose not to thats you choice eiether way i sleep well. ;)

Big Pop

Post by Big Pop »

cpuckett wrote:i heard from a friend of mine which is the president of a beagle club that ARHA is going to start measureing every dog at every hunt starting JANUARY 1-2012 this came straight from FRED HAUSMAN at the world hunt.he said that some guy's are going as far as shaving the hair from the whitthers before they have their dog inspected so they can have that extra 1/8 to 1/4 inch.i love a 15 inch hound but it's going a little far shaving dog's.....
I thought it was funny some of the E-BOARD was runing around with there 25 year jacket on and wanting to change the rules now. I agree that the big dogs have always run in lp but how many world hunt winners or dogs in the hall of fame could have been able to run now in this format? You would think that in 25 years the rules would be set in stone.

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

Maple Valley you have a pm
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

golden acres

Post by golden acres »

They also announce that the stand has to be serrated where it rest on the dogs withers. Running in every format through the years I have never seen this as a requirement on a stand. I asked what are the dimensions on the serrated base and he pointed to the one on the table in front off him. I said can a club just get serrations machined into their existing stand or just use a hack saw. He said yes as long as it is like the stand in front of him, so they need to come up with tolerence depth of serration along with width or can we just hacksaw some teath into our existing stands that would make them unuseable in AKC.
Golden Acre Supplies 616-813-0814 (Cell)
http://www.goldenacresupplies.com

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

I thought it was funny some of the E-BOARD was runing around with there 25 year jacket on and wanting to change the rules now. I agree that the big dogs have always run in lp but how many world hunt winners or dogs in the hall of fame could have been able to run now in this format? You would think that in 25 years the rules would be set in stone.
Baseball has been around for over a hundred years and it keeps changing and so do the rules with most sports actually, even in akc I am pretty sure they tweak stuff over the years..
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.