A must see video!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Dr. Chris

A must see video!

Post by Dr. Chris »

I would love to run dogs every day, but as of right now I have a tracheotomy tube. It is very difficult to get out, and I can’t even talk. So I spend most of my time as of late on this forum, writing or emailing. It is a part of my demise that came with my cancer. On the bright side, as I have shared with some of you that have contacted and checked on this old man, my wife is happier with me than she has ever been. She calls it “total peace”... I even hear her sing about it in the other room!

Anyway, Jim Lane contacted me and told me he was going to put something together for me, if I can’t go running, running would come to me.

Jim put together a little video that is 14 minutes of pure entertainment and at the end will be a huge tug at your heart. Especially if you knew... I don’t want to spoil it, but thanks Jim!

If this video does not make you want to go run dogs, nothing will, and you might want to check your pulse.

Turn your speakers up and Click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJU3QafR ... r_embedded

paducahky1

Re: A must see video!

Post by paducahky1 »

nice
never met a horse that couldnt be rode or a man that couldnt be throwd

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

That was nice!

RunninHard

Post by RunninHard »

Great video !

underdog

Post by underdog »

Very well done. That's like a beagle movie trailer. I think I will
load the hounds and go listen to some Hound Music!!!

hogbody

Post by hogbody »

Dang, beagles and Johnny Cash, it don't get any better than that!
I live back in the woods you see, my woman and the kids and the dogs and me.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Well, I don't have a chance to play the video on this slow dial-up but I'm sure it's great. I doubt it would pull my heart's strings any greater than you have tho...you have taught me a lesson of regard for others and I'm embarassed for any hard feeling I've caused by any fussing between us, I'm truely sorry.
I pray God's healing hand upon you... It sounds like you have a wonderful wife.
God Bless...

JSmith

Post by JSmith »

Great video. I was fortunate enough to get a male that had been bred by Bernard Mulinex. I will have to say he is my favorite beagle I have.