EMERGENCY WFO IN NEED OF HELP

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

CGS KENNEL SHAWN

EMERGENCY WFO IN NEED OF HELP

Post by CGS KENNEL SHAWN »

Hey guys I am very concerned for my friend Matt who has a condition that has been not yet been treated or diagonsied. All i know is it happened last weekend and it involeved a short round woman, a bottle of sunscreen, a pair of sunglasses, a cooler and as a result he has been left with with a aling condition with his lower region. This is a two part question for help in that we want the story completed and a cure for his condition. ANY AND ALL HELP IS NEEDED AND NECESSARY : THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN IN THIS MATTER I KNOW HE WILL LIKE TO HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE BEAGLE COMMUNITY WITH HIM IN HIS TIME OF NEED.
S&S KENNEL SHAWN
2013 Spring National Winner GRCH CGS To Hot Too Molly
LP RCH BAD HABIT
LP RCH Sadie Mae

J.C. Blair

Re: EMERGENCY WFO IN NEED OF HELP

Post by J.C. Blair »

This is a terrible situation Matt has gotten himself into. I hope he pulls through and Irene as well I heard she just came off pups and there is no explanation of who the daddy is. That's what happens when u drink and have peanut butter layin around, WFO huh??? As for his condition for his sake I hope the antibiotics along with valtrex can cure him.
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

I had the same thing happen to me last week. It aint so bad. all you have to do is 7 pushups 10 situps, and stick your finger up your Butt every 3 hours for 4 days,. I actually got to where i was looking forward to what I call (Go Time). the only side effects I have now are my finger smells a little weird, and Im starting to like the show Will and Grace, and the movie Broke Back Mountain.
Wanna run Dogs? U R Invited.
276 620 1572

CGS KENNEL SHAWN

Thanks for your comments Mike just want to make sure that we get to the bottom of the story and get the best care we can for my friend Matt. Chad you seem like you may know a cure for our friend how do you think this has happened to him. I hope that he gets better guys this is serious.
S&S KENNEL SHAWN
LP RCH BAD HABIT
LP RCH Sadie Mae

Dr. Chris

Post by Dr. Chris »

CGS KENNEL SHAWN wrote:Hey guys I am very concerned for my friend Matt who has a condition that has been not yet been treated or diagonsied. All i know is it happened last weekend and it involeved a short round woman, a bottle of sunscreen, a pair of sunglasses, a cooler and as a result he has been left with with a aling condition with his lower region. This is a two part question for help in that we want the story completed and a cure for his condition. ANY AND ALL HELP IS NEEDED AND NECESSARY : THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN IN THIS MATTER I KNOW HE WILL LIKE TO HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE BEAGLE COMMUNITY WITH HIM IN HIS TIME OF NEED.
I believe I heard about your friend's situation, he picked up a woman for a one-night stand. They go back to her place and proceed with unspeakable behavior. After they finish, he kissed the woman and says, "I'd love to stay, but I bet your husband will be coming home any time now." "Husband?" she asks, "What makes you think I have a husband?" He said, "I couldn't help but notice the picture of that man on your nightstand." She laughed and replied, "Oh, don't be silly. That's just me before the surgery.” :oops:

Its all fun boys until somebody gets an eye put out! :dance:

Tell your buddy, that linebreeding will make him go blind! :nod:

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Matt it aint all bad , my advice to you is diesel fuel or triple xxx. Worked for me. ;)
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

bwe007

Post by bwe007 »

i hope it's not HERPE-GONNA-SYPHYL-AIDS. that stuffs awfull.
LPRC LPGRBC COAL HILL'S PRINCESS WILLOW 2010 PA STATE CHAMP 2012 PA STATE RESERVE
LPRC HAWG DAWG'S CUPID R.I.P.
LPRC LPBCH EMRICH'S BLUE WILLIE
RHOADE'S ROYAL BLU BELLE R.I.P.

tizeKennels

Post by tizeKennels »

Now that there is funny, I dont care who you are!

WFO

Post by WFO »

Yea Mike, Matt favorite tv show has Always been Will and Grace and I have heard Matt talk about Broke Back Mountain being his favor movie of all time. That people just take the movie the wrong way. But I always thought that was a little odd. But I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that Matt going to get the problem remove this Thursday so we can just call old Matt UNO from now. But the bad news that his girlfriend Amanda can only pack one of them around now instead of them both, I really hate that for her just maybe she be able to adjust.
Kevin Wethington
859/338/2821
WFO Kennels

CGS KENNEL SHAWN

Guys i fear that we may never know the whole story due to sensitive nature of his problem which makes it HARDER to find an effective treatment. CUM on people lets get the story out and find a cure before it is too late for my little buddy. There has got to be something better than having to split the boys. I have always heard if you shake the nest you could break the eggs. Just never thought it would hit so close to home little buddy.
S&S KENNEL SHAWN
LP RCH BAD HABIT
LP RCH Sadie Mae

Norshore

Post by Norshore »

bwe007 wrote:i hope it's not HERPE-GONNA-SYPHYL-AIDS. that stuffs awfull.
Well if thats what it is I heard you can treat it with Nu Stock...But use it sparingly,they say it can grow hair on anything.

TC

Post by TC »

Norshore wrote:
Well if thats what it is I heard you can treat it with Nu Stock...But use it sparingly,they say it can grow hair on anything.
NOW That right there is Funny!!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

TC wrote:
Norshore wrote:
NOW That right there is Funny!!!!
Actually, you treat that condition by putting the patient in a room and feeding him pancakes and pizza.
>
>
>
>
(It's the only food you can slide under the door.)
:haha:

BG BEAGLER

Post by BG BEAGLER »

Just left the health department....think imma pull through....really appreciate everyone's concern....all I gotta say is what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico....got a clean bill of health now,(turns out in all my travels and adventures I've built an immunity to problems of the flesh) both balls well one good one and one glass one, full from the flat foods....so glad pizza and pie stores take credit cards over the phone, wonderful group of friends who better watch there back and Irene's will finally let me pet her again

This fall should be full of surprises paybacks a be-otch!!!!hahaha

And I still got 3 Switch pups for sale same cross as that Badass Badger we just started packin around

To book a pup call

Matt Marple 270-535-3159

Kevin Wethington.....don't bother callin Kevin I got him locked in the basement with my evil twin Randy
Matt Marple

WFO Kennels

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

mike crabtree wrote:I had the same thing happen to me last week. It aint so bad. all you have to do is 7 pushups 10 situps, and stick your finger up your Butt every 3 hours for 4 days,. I actually got to where i was looking forward to what I call (Go Time). the only side effects I have now are my finger smells a little weird, and Im starting to like the show Will and Grace, and the movie Broke Back Mountain.
Now that is hilarious crabby!!

Matt don't worry the itching it will go away in a week or so but as for all the ladies your gonna have to tell about the problem and that they may need to get checked by the time they are done swinging their foot to your groin you may have 2 glass packed marbles down there, but good luck however it turns out I wish you the best!!
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com