I was there

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sunsetredbeagles

Re: I was there

Post by sunsetredbeagles »

Dave,
We do not know what we will face when we wake up each day but i can tell you that the Lord will have his arms wrapped around you and your family for protection and guidence.We will be praying for you and your family,Brothers in Christ.

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

Thank you all for your deep felt words of encouragemnet. Accourding to my faith I know that I will be with my family someday. I posted this last night from the heart, thinking that maybe someone could call a loved one and tell them that they loved them. My last conversation with Aaron was last Friday. Before I hung up I told him that I loved him and he told me " I love you too Dad."

Dave

da ridgetop

Post by da ridgetop »

Dave, i dont have the words to tell you how sorry i am and cant imagine the pain you are going through just know that my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family
sincerely
Donald Alexander
Take a ride on the SHORTBUS

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

DAVE I LOST A19 YR. OLD DAUGHTER LAST YEAR I KNOW WHAT U R GOING THROUGH ONLY THE LORD CAN HELP U R N MY PRAYERS GOD BLESS U AND YOURS IF U EVER NEED TO TALK FELL FREE 2 CALL BARRY PACE 910-625-7862 LOST MY BROTHER SISTER N LAW AND MOTHER WAS MURDERED 3 WKS AGO ALL THIS N ALITTLE OVER AYEAR .
BIGDOGPACE

TC

Post by TC »

Dave
Our thoughts, prayers, and sympathy are with you, and may the lord grant you peace in your time of need.
The Crewse Family
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

tenntreedog

Post by tenntreedog »

Dave heart felt sorrowsfor you and your family.Prayers sent asking comfort and guidence through time of sorrow.

Bobby Vest

Post by Bobby Vest »

Dave I pray for peace of mind for you and all friends and family.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

So sorry for your loss Dave.I will put you and your family on my prayer list.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Lee Cockman

Post by Lee Cockman »

I am so sorry for your loss!!!!! My prayers go out to you and your family.
C&F Cottontail Kennels

C&F's Cinnamon Run RedBug
C&F's Talkabout TBO

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

My nephew was getting out this month from the army he killed him self Sorry Dave.
Mark Anthony Murray
Oscoda, Michigan
01/29/1990 - 07/07/2011
Visitations
2-8 P.M., Friday, July 15, 2011
Services
A private family service will be held.
Service Location
212 West River Road
Oscoda, MI 48750
Obituary Notice
Mark Anthony Murray, of Oscoda, died on Thursday July 7, 2011, age 21. Mark was born on January 29, 1990 in Tawas City to Cindy Baker and Mark Murray. He graduated from Oscoda High School in 2008. Mark will always be remembered for having an adventerous free spirit, and how he loved motorcycles, music, videogames, fishing, and pulling plenty of pranks. He completed basic training as a Rough Rider at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma and AIT at Ft. Lee, Virginia. Mark was stationed at Ft. Lewis, Washington where he did one tour in Operation Enduring Freedom. He served four years in the United States ARMY. Mark is survived by his loving parents, Cindy Baker of Oscoda and Mark(Kelli) Murray of Oscoda; 2 sisters, Elizabeth Aldridge of Watertown, New york, and Kayla Murray of Killeen, Texas; grandparents, Emmett and Olivene Murray, and Kathleen Baker; 2 nieces, Karlee Giddins and Adriana Aldridge; and many aunts, uncles, cousins, and very special friends. The family will receive friends from 2-8 P.M., on Friday, July 15, 2011 at the Oscoda Chapel of the Buresh Funeral Home, 212 River Road in Oscoda, Michigan. Interment with full military honors will take place in the Oscoda Pinecrest Cemetery.
TheJohnBirchSociety

Mike Gibeaut

Post by Mike Gibeaut »

Can not begin to imagine the pain you are feeling.May GOD wrap his loving arms around you to give you and yours the strength to endure the pain you are going through.My prayers and condolences to you and your family.
Mike Gibeaut
Listen to your Dogs With Your Ears Watch Them With Your Eyes Leave your Ego At Home

lee broadley

Post by lee broadley »

sorry dave. ill pray for you . i do my best to tell my boys i love them every day sometime it embarasses them but they will know they are loved ill tell them i love them tonight because i do and to honor your relationship with your son.

Schag

Post by Schag »

I am deeply sorry to hear this news. My prayers go out to you and your family.

sparkydog

Post by sparkydog »

So sorry for your loss, prayers for you and your family.
Sparky
SURATT'S HY-N-TYT BEAGLES
EMAIL: SPARKYDOG2468@yahoo.com

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

Sorry to hear of your loss prayers will be sent up for you and the family.
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star