LOST DOG!!! ($1000 REWARD)

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sparky

Re: LOST DOG!!! ($1000 REWARD)

Post by sparky »

If Blacky would've had a Tracking Collar on like he was SUPPOSE to,then we wouldn't have to worry about this!
SHAKE DOWN BEAGLES

LaMarr Rhoades

Post by LaMarr Rhoades »

The whole situation has been a messed up deal.Even though its all water under the bridge now,Arlie is a good friend of mine,and I feel really bad for him. Blacky was a very nice dog,he placed in every trial that he was put in,and was leading in points for 13" derby hound of the year,dogs like this are hard to come by,in my opinion Blacky was about a $2000 dog,I dont believe that a dog like Blacky could be replaced for $2000 though.But the worse part about all this for Arlie is Blacky was the only male that he had out of Jimmy,so now its like he is starting all over again,trying to get another nice male out of Jimmy,but Jimmy is 13 years old now,so who knows.Not only has he lost Blacky,but he also lost the money that he paid to have Blacky ran in the pen ($100),plus the gas to get back an forth ($130),and a bag of Diamond feed ($25),total $255. He was given a 10 month old Shooter female that is unstarted,and Extremely Shy.Which he also had to drive an pick her up,so another ($130) in gas which would make his total $385. He ended up giving the female away to our friend Chuck Hicks (Sparky) because he couldnt catch her,she is to Shy to catch let alone trying to get her bred to a 13 year old dog,so Arlie decided to give her away.All in all he has lost Blacky and $385,He was given a female,but he gave her away because of her shyness.I feel bad for Arlie over this whole messed up deal,and thats why I made this post.
good dogs run on good days,great dogs run when u take them out

warddog

Post by warddog »

I hope you find out something about your dog.
Last edited by warddog on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

I'm sure that everybody is getting tired of reading about my lost dog.To be honest I dont even like thinking about it anymore,because everytime I do it just puts me in a bad mood.I'm not the type of person that points fingers or blames someone without having the facts.As of right now I still dont know what happened to my dog,and I probably never will.As far as any issues or agreements goes - Yes,Blacky was suppose to have a tracking collar on while he was in that pen...And I was given a 10 month old unstarted female for all my troubles,but I gave her away because she is to shy an timid to get started.I dont blame anyone but myself for all this,because I should've never taken him there to begin with.
Last edited by hard on a check on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grim

Post by grim »

ARLIE I FEEL FOR YOU I DIDNT REALIZE WHAT JIMMY DOG HE WAS OUT OF I HAVE A SIMILAR STORY I BOUGHT MY WIFE A PUP OUT OF HIM A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE ENGAGED AS AN ENGAGMENT PRESENT OFF OF MATT AND JOE WAZNY SHE STARTED QUICK AND PROGRESSED QUICK AT 6 MONTHS OLD SHE WAS RUNNING LIKE A YEAR OLD ONE NIGHT WE WERE RUNNING HER AND SHE UP AND VANISHED WE LOOKED FOR WEEKS WENT TO EVERY TRADE DAY AND DOG TRADER AROUND AND NOTHING SO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I LOST HER AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE I PRAY FOR YOU THAT HE SHOWS UP
JOEY AND DIANA SALYERS
SUB ZERO BLACK AND BLUE
SOUTH FORK BLUE LUCY
BRIARSWAMP'S RUNNIN TALLY
BRIARSWAMPS HEMI'S BLITZ
BRIARSWAMPS KABLOOEY
BRIARSWAMPS JACKPOT