scam artest in ky

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sparky

Re: scam artest in ky

Post by sparky »

Why do people always seem to think that the cops are going to be called? The Scam artist isnt going to call the cops,and the guy that opens up a can of whoop ass on the scam artist isnt going to call the cops,so unless a bistander calls them then there wont be any cops involved.Even if the cops do show up,that dosnt necessarily mean that youll go to jail for beating up a scam artist that ripped you off.I agree that people need to stand up for themselves,maybe if someone opens up a can of whoop ass on this guy,then he'll think twice about doing it again to someone else.
SHAKE DOWN BEAGLES

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

Alabama John wrote:Reading this, I'm laughing. We sound like bad asses! Want to meet me half way usually comes out next??? And this is over a dog?
Best to be like the old cowboy star who always said (I'm a peaceable man)"
Glad your laughing,but I dont think its funny when people are getting ripped off by a scam artist.You ask if this is over a dog? Some people think alot of their dogs,and invest alot of time an money in them.Im not just talking to sound tough,or sound like a (bad ass). Im just simply saying that I believe people should stand up for themselves,maybe if someone did something about all this it would stop.Especially when they know exactly who this guy is,and where he's at,but yet their not doing nothing about it.

Salzer mtn

Post by Salzer mtn »

According to the law a person has no right to beat up anyone for anything. This is why we have the legal system, take them to court. If whoever beats him up over a dog is taken to court and found guilty then you will have a criminal record which could come back to bite you in the azz if you apply for certain jobs. The cave man way of doing things is long over with. Not that i agree with the way things are today but thats just the way it is.

Roseland

Post by Roseland »

Last edited by Roseland on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roseland Beagles

lebro

Post by lebro »

ok maybe i should say dont be a dumb :moon: about it. im not giving the guy an ID before i deal with him and am not going to meet on courthouse lawn. dont care if cops are called i wont be there woopins only take 60 sec. 90 tops one way or the other.if you want to take a screwing and shake the guys hand and thank him fine, but i was not brought up this way. i live by the golden rule.
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

LaMarr Rhoades

Post by LaMarr Rhoades »

lebro wrote:ok maybe i should say dont be a dumb :moon: about it. im not giving the guy an ID before i deal with him and am not going to meet on courthouse lawn. dont care if cops are called i wont be there woopins only take 60 sec. 90 tops one way or the other.if you want to take a screwing and shake the guys hand and thank him fine, but i was not brought up this way. i live by the golden rule.
+1
good dogs run on good days,great dogs run when u take them out

Roseland

Post by Roseland »

Last edited by Roseland on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roseland Beagles

Salzer mtn

Post by Salzer mtn »

One of four things will happen if you go after someone (1) You get your butt kicked (2) He gets his butt kicked (3) He pulls a gun or knife and lays you out (4) He calles the law after seeing your tag plate or what kind of car you came in. Not everyone including me will take a azz beating from no one whether i did something or not and just get up and forget it.

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

Salzer mtn wrote:Not everyone including me will take a azz beating from no one whether i did something or not and just get up and forget it.

Good point..........but he still deserves it.
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

Never beat this guys azz. Best is take your buddy with you and hold him, put his hands over a rail and beat the snot out of his hands with a hammer. He wont fool with you ever again, come to think of it he'll need help going to pee.

Dave

kybluesman

Post by kybluesman »

He is on the UKC board as "rocket11" now!! He was on beagles for sale using the name "Greg". I am unable to use both those boards because of trying to warn people about his postings.But,I know other people who are keeping up with his scams.

Salzer mtn

Post by Salzer mtn »

So far i 've never been took to the cleaners on a dog deal. First i try to ask every question i can think of about the dog i may be buying. Next i won't buy a dog from a stranger without trying it out. I also keep pad locks on all my kennel doors so that someone cannot steal my dogs. I think a person should set down and think about every situation you can think of that would prevent you from getting ripped off. If we run headlong into these situations without caution we can only blame ourselves if something goes wrong.

Owl Creek

Post by Owl Creek »

If his eyes are swelled shut he cant see your plate or dial the phone, mace works good too.....LOL

the court wont do any thing to him.
out of all these dog deals ,i bet none are on paper only a hand shake and that will not hold up in court.

if it was me and i was really going to teach someone a lesson they would never forget, ( i am talking asswoopin ,not murder)
i would not be talking about it on the internet. i would do it by myself and take it to the grave with me.
but thats just me.

it does make a guy mad that he keeps doing it..butt people keep letting him.
STEVE SERINI
owlcreek@ymail.com
573-701-4646

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

Owl Creek wrote:if it was me and i was really going to teach someone a lesson they would never forget,
i would not be talking about it on the internet. i would do it by myself and take it to the grave with me.
but thats just me.
EXACTLY!! Handle your business... some things are better done than talked about..

to the original poster Thanks for letting us know though that there is an A$$Hat in ky we need to look out for..

ps,
Salzar if a guy REALLY REALLY wanted your dogs even with locks then he could prob figure out how to get em... just sayin
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Salzer mtn

Post by Salzer mtn »

Mo 5000, most thieves are lazy bums, if they see i have locks on the doors and there will be some work to getting my dogs they probly won't put in the time or effort. Owl Creek is right, if i was going to do a crime or retaliate again someone, my wife wouldn't even know about it. The less people that knows about your business, the less people there are to tell your business.