Sportsmix Dog Food

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tsa la gi

Re: Sportsmix Dog Food

Post by Tsa la gi »

Just bought a 50# bag today Midway Farm Supply Commerce Ga , been and still paying 23.95 +tax.

Joe Parrino

Post by Joe Parrino »

I been feeding the 26/18 (blue bag) for many years & like it. Does come in 50lb bags as long as I knew.
Hunts Creek Beagles
Where Hunt Comes 1st
http://www.ushistory.org/documents/amen ... tm#amend02

J&J Run Em Down

Post by J&J Run Em Down »

i feed the black and blue bag love it bouth bags are 50 lbs. i pay 21.95 foe ea. her agan love it :nod:

Schag

Post by Schag »

I have been feeding Sportsmix dog food for the last couple years and like it. I switch bags from time-to-time depending on what season, how hard I am running the dogs, etc. I feed the black bag, blue bag, and yellow bag. I have had the best success, in my opinion, with the yellow bag. Price keeps going up around here, however, but so is everything...except my paycheck. :biggrin:

10ACbeagles

Post by 10ACbeagles »

well they did it,went today to get a bag and they switched to 40lb bags for 50lb price.Guess if I want to keep feeding Sportmix(not sure if I will now)ill have to buy 2 bags at a time...Thanks Sportmix!! :angryfire:
God made dogs....Then he made BEAGLES!