Lake ogamah casey?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

zjamesmoore

Re: Lake ogamah casey?

Post by zjamesmoore »

Ive got a 8 month old grand pup off him that im absolutely trilled with started very early and easy and is a go getter !!!!!!!

DED

Post by DED »

Blitz is just 10 gonna be 11 on March 23. His dam is Larsens Jodie, I believe Jodie was a littermate to Jill. I also have a another Casey male here who's dam is Birch Hill Magic Lady. I have enjoyed them both and they are still breeding. A friend just had a litter of eight pups out of Blitz. As previously mentioned Gene will give you an honest opinion, a real nice gentleman with a world of knowledge.
DD

Volfan

Post by Volfan »

Mandi, you need to talk to Jeffery Roberts. I dont know how close he is to you but he lives in MO. He can show you what kind of dogs Blitz throws. He has some nice dogs out of him.

packmaster

Post by packmaster »

I have got a grandaughter out of casey.hollywoods bad boy brutus X hollywoods viva las vegas she is casey bred top and bottom.I got her from steve vantuinen from mi.really nice hound.wouldn`t mind having another just like her.

allniter

Post by allniter »

I had a littler from BLITZ and REDMAN female I sure like the hunt in them I kept [3] from the litter --doing a good job so far time will tell
ALWAY GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM