fast dogs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sicososbe

Re: fast dogs

Post by sicososbe »

one on one hill and the other swing on the other hill , hahahaha.

ACE NAPIER

Post by ACE NAPIER »

thats what ive been told eddie, have'nt seen moon in person but if he runs like train than he can really roll on. would love to see them too dogs run together.
SCOTTIE NAPIER
HARETRIGGER'S KENNEL
606-681-5437
LPRCH BRANKO'S SPORTY HE-MAN
HARETRIGGERS TALKABOUT ZIPPER
HARETRIGGERS HANK

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

Truthfully, is there any substitute for speed? Not in my world at least. Speed kills, I have heard it said. A dog should have gears such as fast, faster and fastest. Just Sayin

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

CurtMayJr wrote:I'm surprised no body has mentioned Osbournes Spade...I personally never had the privilege to watch him run while he was still here, but i have heard many many stories about how he could string dogs and do it the right way
I have seen spade Lap dogs in indiana, I have seen alot of fast hounds but none were even close to spade in a foot race....
I quit running young dogs with him he was killin em. I got one on a chain that may be his match though time will tell.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Collins Country

Post by Collins Country »

What about HOF GR RCH New Country Dealer, I always loved to run with him but he was hard to run with.
Robert Collins
Eubank, KY
606-383-2767

http://collinscountryky.tripod.com/

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

speaking of hard to run with. Vests Lacy was one I liked to take to a run off among old mens dogs!

Especially if it was dark.

Bobby Vest

Post by Bobby Vest »

Jimmy Spade was exceptionally fast on a big running rabbit in his day but don't you remember the Crook dog I had. Crook could take the front on Spade and just keep it. He had a beautiful coon hound mouth and I never saw him even act like he was straining.

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Lacy was a track running machine!!!!! I ran with her a many times when Gabe had her..... But Spade was a beast on a running rabbit. Mars hill white lightning wasn't too shabby herself. Oh yea JRHS Possum was really fast for her size..
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

bucks better beagles wrote:KK: Are you telling me that these dogs you mentioned can out run ol' Sonic? Come on girl, remember it is christmas and you know you must tell the truth.
HA HA :lol:
TheJohnBirchSociety