Mikermas Super Dog

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wired up

Mikermas Super Dog

Post by wired up »

I am looking for a male that's straight out of Mikermas Super Dog I don't care how big or how little. I don't care if he can run or not any info will help thanks. My number is ( 859-200-5811 ) please only text if me if possible or post it on here thanks again.

hoosier

Re: Mikermas Super Dog

Post by hoosier »

I THINK THAT THEY MAY BE ALL DEAD. I HAVE TWO GRAND PUPS BUT THEYRE NOT FORSALE.THATS A TUFF BLOODLINE TO GET.
SILVERLAKE KENNELS

T LEE

Post by T LEE »

I don't know of a male but I know of a direct Super Dog female for sale. She's a Rabbit Champion and has very good hunt. PM me if interested and I'll get you the number.

pilotknob

Post by pilotknob »

The Cambell boys in central Ky.use to have alot of that blood.Don't know if they still do might try there.

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

SAW 1 THE OTHER DAY IF I CAN FIND IT WILL SEND IT 2 U
BIGDOGPACE

Big River Beagles S

Post by Big River Beagles S »

Rick Patterson has more than one directly out of Superdog,
http://www.pattersonsbeagles.com/Males.html
I have a direct daughter out of superdog and a double Lumberjack female I may part with for some money and a pup.

wired up

Post by wired up »

Thanks I no he had a litter in 08 I had one and a buddy of mine took him to run him for a couple of weeks when my super dog tried to bite him and got away from him and that was last year and I never saw him again but he was a full 15 inch blanket back beautiful dog with extreme hunt and a 9on speed and could hold the line like he was glued to it he was a litter mate to the one that patterson made a FC last year he was lumber jack on the bottom. I have to out of the super dog that I had and a heavy ninja bread female that i had and i would not think about selling them. I don't care what the bottom side is just as long as it is out of super dog and the female that I have is coming in no and I am breeding her to ifc beavercreeks blue max I have max and he is a great looking big bluetick that is full of energy

Big River Beagles S

Post by Big River Beagles S »

I am thinking of breeding that femlae back to a male out of shooter and a daughter of superdog. I like the superdog stuff

drcbeagle

Post by drcbeagle »

on rabbit hunting online site adult dogs lprch super son 550

wired up

Post by wired up »

drcbeagle wrote:on rabbit hunting online site adult dogs lprch super son 550

wired up

Post by wired up »

Big River Beagles S wrote:I am thinking of breeding that femlae back to a male out of shooter and a daughter of superdog. I like the superdog stuff
Super dog and ninja I love it

chris herpin

Post by chris herpin »

I have a direct son and daughter of Super Dog. I bought the male to breed to the female, but because I'm running my grand children more than dogs lately the cross haven't been made.
chase em then waste em

wired up

Post by wired up »

Chris would you like to sell or do some trading on your super dogs