Congrats to Robert Dunlap Jr

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

CLARRYS

Congrats to Robert Dunlap Jr

Post by CLARRYS »

The P.K.C. has done it again folks they always seem to find the best, The P.K.C. eastern rep is Robert Dunlap Jr and they could not have selected a finer beagler than Bob we are very fortunate to be represented by such a fine beagler and one hell of a nice guy thats very knowledgeable in the sport of beagling and i know every one will get behind bob to make the eastern region one of the P.K.C.s finest so lets all welcome Robert Dunlap Jr as our eastern representative to the P.K.C. Larry Russman President Uniontown Beagle Club :D :D :D

Steve Preston

Re: Congrats to Robert Dunlap Jr

Post by Steve Preston »

Good choice for sure. Congrats Jr.
I don't know shizz about dogs.

art

Post by art »

Steve i knew j.r. for years i ran ukc with him years ago.he is the one who got me started into trialing. First class guy for sure i like the whole red house bunch.jr,and his wife jill and his son travor.his bro david, all good people JR.im gonna start running pkc ill be up to see you guys.steve same with you ill try and get up to see you to my friend.

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Art you would enjoy PKC. It is alot of fun. Give it a try. Also winning $ is better than a trophy!Congrats Mr Dunlap!